Bugged trophies

NieSwiety

30 minutes ago, lBraccial said:

Same here. I tried everything, wait to finish the animation, cut the animatio, do more than one emote and nothing. I'll wait a few days before try it again

I got the trophy my first time trying.  I basically stood right on the finish line, started an emote then cut it off by diving through the finish.  Keep in mind that the trophy won't pop until after the round is over.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lBraccial said:

Same here. I tried everything, wait to finish the animation, cut the animatio, do more than one emote and nothing. I'll wait a few days before try it again

Hi, I have the answer for you because I did the same mistake: The 4 Standard animations don't will unlock this Trophy, but you get an emote early in the Season Pass or maybe sometimes in the store. After I realized that I didn't won a single racing game, so I wait for the next win.

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Hi, I have the answer for you because I did the same mistake: The 4 Standard animations don't will unlock this Trophy, but you get an emote early in the Season Pass or maybe sometimes in the store. After I realized that I didn't won a single racing game, so I wait for the next win.

Ok I'll try that but this guy used a standarf emote and worked for him

24 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This is not true, I got it by spamming default emotes at the finish line before jumping through and it worked for me first try.

It might not help but note that it should pop at the end of the round, not just after you cross the finish line.

Is anyone else having trouble unlocking "Bargain Bucket" ? It doesn't seem to want to unlock for me no matter what I try on. My assumption is that it's probably my face plate (even though that's not in the trophy description) as that's the only item I don't have an uncommon variant of yet. I'm two ranks off the blue face plate for the season so hopefully that will trigger it.

2 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

We just won as a 4ppl team but trophy doesn't pop. I'm not surprised since Devolver made few games with unearnable trophies and refused to patch them but since a lot people got it, it's still quite curious.

If you are talking about squad goals trophy I got it yesterday without any problem, but only the winner get the trophy

24 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres a legendary item in the shop today(6th) for anyone that needs the trophy.

So is the shop different for everyone/different regions? Because for me in the shop, it's:

Featured Items

Knock Off (Celebration)

Twoo (Lower)

Twoo (Upper)

Regular Items

Pitcher Perfect (Upper)

Pitcher Perfect (Lower)

Baseball (Colour)

Varsity (Colour)

Spooky Doodles (Pattern)

Boxer (Colour)

All range from Common, Rare and Epic. Guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer for that trophy.

10 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

It was one of the featured items, maybe it cycled, at least it proves they appear somewhat regularly.

I did see it on a uk pc stream of the game.

The shop items might be different on PC. I imagine if a legendary item showed up on the shop there would be a surge of people getting the trophy for having one.

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games

I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English ?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, HartmannD said:

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games

I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English 1f611.png

Wow. So this trophy is glitched when playing in any languague other than english? 

I play in Spanish and I can't get it either. Can someone confirm this workaround? I can't try it myself right now.

6 hours ago, Kadurry said:

Wow. So this trophy is glitched when playing in any languague other than english? 

I play in Spanish and I can't get it either. Can someone confirm this workaround? I can't try it myself right now.

I've never changed console language is it a easy workaround to do? If it is then it shouldnt be too bad