NieSwiety

Bugged trophies

110 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, lBraccial said:

Same here. I tried everything, wait to finish the animation, cut the animatio, do more than one emote and nothing. I'll wait a few days before try it again

I got the trophy my first time trying.  I basically stood right on the finish line, started an emote then cut it off by diving through the finish.  Keep in mind that the trophy won't pop until after the round is over.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've tried Big Tease like 10 times and never poped. Do you need to emote "to someone" while looking backwards or something?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lBraccial said:

Same here. I tried everything, wait to finish the animation, cut the animatio, do more than one emote and nothing. I'll wait a few days before try it again

 

Hi, I have the answer for you because I did the same mistake: The 4 Standard animations don't will unlock this Trophy, but you get an emote early in the Season Pass or maybe sometimes in the store. After I realized that I didn't won a single racing game, so I wait for the next win.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

 

Hi, I have the answer for you because I did the same mistake: The 4 Standard animations don't will unlock this Trophy, but you get an emote early in the Season Pass or maybe sometimes in the store. After I realized that I didn't won a single racing game, so I wait for the next win.

Ok I'll try that but this guy used a standarf emote and worked for him

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

 

Hi, I have the answer for you because I did the same mistake: The 4 Standard animations don't will unlock this Trophy, but you get an emote early in the Season Pass or maybe sometimes in the store. After I realized that I didn't won a single racing game, so I wait for the next win.

This is not true, I got it by spamming default emotes at the finish line before jumping through and it worked for me first try.

 

It might not help but note that it should pop at the end of the round, not just after you cross the finish line.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, then I was wrong. I apologize. But now I don't know why the Trophy don't popped here. BTW, "poppen" is a german word for s6x.

Edited by Sikutai
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone else having trouble unlocking "Bargain Bucket" ? It doesn't seem to want to unlock for me no matter what I try on. My assumption is that it's probably my face plate (even though that's not in the trophy description) as that's the only item I don't have an uncommon variant of yet. I'm two ranks off the blue face plate for the season so hopefully that will trigger it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, I tried everything and didn't get the big tease trophy. Probably we have to wait until an update or something

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just won as a 4ppl team but trophy doesn't pop. I'm not surprised since Devolver made few games with unearnable trophies and refused to patch them but since a lot people got it, it's still quite curious.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NieSwiety said:

We just won as a 4ppl team but trophy doesn't pop. I'm not surprised since Devolver made few games with unearnable trophies and refused to patch them but since a lot people got it, it's still quite curious.

If you are talking about squad goals trophy I got it yesterday without any problem, but only the winner get the trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Theres a legendary item in the shop today(6th) for anyone that needs the trophy.

Edited by charxsetsuna
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres a legendary item in the shop today(6th) for anyone that needs the trophy.

thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres a legendary item in the shop today(6th) for anyone that needs the trophy.

So is the shop different for everyone/different regions? Because for me in the shop, it's:

 

Featured Items

Knock Off (Celebration)

Twoo (Lower)

Twoo (Upper)

 

Regular Items

Pitcher Perfect (Upper)

Pitcher Perfect (Lower)

Baseball (Colour)

Varsity (Colour)

Spooky Doodles (Pattern)

Boxer (Colour)

 

All range from Common, Rare and Epic. Guess I'm going to have to wait a little longer for that trophy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Theres a legendary item in the shop today(6th) for anyone that needs the trophy.

 

Not in Germany.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

 

Not in Germany.

It was one of the featured items, maybe it cycled, at least it proves they appear somewhat regularly.

I did see it on a uk pc stream of the game.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

It was one of the featured items, maybe it cycled, at least it proves they appear somewhat regularly.

I did see it on a uk pc stream of the game.

The shop items might be different on PC. I imagine if a legendary item showed up on the shop there would be a surge of people getting the trophy for having one.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have performed emotes around 10 times before coming first in a race round and the trophy never popped, is that a bug?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at the leaderboard the guy actually leading @JIGEN_D is missing Big Tease.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its working for me,it pops in result screen,not after crossing finish line, I did neener emote only, animation did not finish yet and i already cut it and cross the line

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games


I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English 😑

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HartmannD said:

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games


I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English 1f611.png

Wow. So this trophy is glitched when playing in any languague other than english? 

I play in Spanish and I can't get it either. Can someone confirm this workaround? I can't try it myself right now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kadurry said:

Wow. So this trophy is glitched when playing in any languague other than english? 

I play in Spanish and I can't get it either. Can someone confirm this workaround? I can't try it myself right now.

I've never changed console language is it a easy workaround to do? If it is then it shouldnt be too bad 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm changing language works, thanks @HartmannD

I had tried to get Big Tease a dozen times in Spanish and trophy never poped, changed system language to English (UK) and worked on my first try.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kadurry said:

I can confirm changing language works, thanks @HartmannD

I had tried to get Big Tease a dozen times in Spanish and trophy never poped, changed system language to English (UK) and worked on my first try.

 

That's wonderful 😀

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.