Bugged trophies

NieSwiety

20 hours ago, HartmannD said:

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games

I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English 1f611.png

This worked for me. Thank you! :D

On 8/8/2020 at 9:22 AM, HartmannD said:

I just figure out how to fix Big Tease trophy bug
I played since day 1 , lvl 40 in game

but Big Tease not unlock to me, I tried over 30 games

I used to play on Traditional Chinese game client

so I just go to PS4 system change language from Traditional Chinese to English USA

Then my game will running on English version, not Traditional Chinese version anymore

and fisrt try in racing game ,  Big Tease trophy pop up !

sorry about my bad English 1f611.png

It worked!! Ty

1 hour ago, ThaRular said:

i already won so many races and did the emotes several times before crossing the line, still no trophy yet. Has anyone a Tipp?

I had the game in Spanish and it didn't pop, changed the system settings to Engllish and it popped after I won a race again. It sucks but its bugged for any language that is not English (US)

• Like 1

I didn't jump off the map to get this.  If I remember correctly, someone told me to "just get hit by the Whirlygig stuff and you'll get a boost" and I got thrown around so much, I think I got the trophy.  Essentially, get hit by all the beginning spinners and fans on Whirlygig and see if it works.  There are invisible walls so you can't fall off (NOT on the last stretch though).

Edited by MCurley

I think it is about Falling Over, not Falling Down (re-spawning) and then still qualifying the round. You Fall Over whenever you get tripped up or fumble about when walking. I don't remember which Race level I got mine on, but it was very early and I wasn't trying to earn any particular trophy. Keep playing and you will eventually get a level where you stumble around a lot and still qualify for your trophy to pop.

Edited by cusman

Got mine on 1st try (language was set to English). Didn't know there is any issue until I got a comment on my video and then found this post about language setting needing to be English.

Edited by cusman

I feel that most of these trophies are based on the laws of large numbers.  Just keep playing, and these situations will start to happen naturally.  With the 500 qualifies, 50 store purchases, and 5 wins in a row, you are going to be playing for a long time anyway, so don't worry about the little things, they will come in time.