Guaranteed Immortal Trophy

I'm making this thread separate from the other thread as the solutions there work for some and not for others, this is guaranteed to work as a last option.

After exhausting all the solutions on the other thread and still not getting the trophy I read that one guy had to delete his save data and do it again.

As annoying as it was beating the game for like the 6th or 7th time after deleting the save data and doing it again the trophy popped, the same for my friend. 

I obviously recommend that you get every other trophy before going ahead and doing this method, but this will guarantee the trophy pop given that you have followed the steps mentioned in other thread.

I hope this helps others who were stuck like myself, technically you could guarantee to finish this with just 3 playthroughs now (1 veteran, 1 collectibles and miscellaneous and 1 no death run)

TL;DR:

If you are 100% convinced that you have beaten the game without dying and that the trophy didn't pop, delete your save data and do it again. 

• Like 2