The Chef trophy

kratosgreatsword

Did you wait for the eggs to cook and look right?

Thats what I missed when I was going for this trophy long time ago.

You need to wait and stir & flip the eggs and make sure it looks like its cooked and not semi glossy. 

Edit: If you serve the eggs to early the trophy won't pop up.

Edited by The_Mighty_Ducks

7 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

you have to keep stirring them until he says he thinks they are ready and then serve them up, and if i remember right, the trophy pops only after the cemetery part

It usually *dings during the loading sequence. 

If you did everything correctly... 

You should save the game profile (NOT the game data) to a USB. Delete the one on the PS3 and re-download the profile from the USB and then restart your PS3. Then load up the game. 

See if that works.

• 1 year later...

On 4-8-2020 at 7:19 PM, Phantochi said:

you have to keep stirring them until he says he thinks they are ready and then serve them up, and if i remember right, the trophy pops only after the cemetery part

For those that might still wonder: The trophy popped for me after the cemetery and construction site part. I would have expected it during an earlier loading sequence but it didn't pop until later. Just as the Happy birthday trophy that only pops after Father and Son instead of the first loading screen after it.

And when he says 'I think they're ready', that's your cue to turn off the stove and serve them. Also flip em 2-3 times while waiting.

Edited by Kolm