UFC 46: Supernatural Trophy

Pray_4_the_End

So this is the last online trophy I need for the :platinum:. (Still need "Pride of a Champion" on SP which I can get on my own.) I've got upwards of 300+ hours on this game online and I can't for the life of me sway to avoid 6 strikes in 20 seconds. I'm not very sway heavy with my game so I'm pretty terrible at it. Still pretty shocked I haven't even accidentally gotten this trophy with the amount of time I've put in. I'm always thinking about trying to pull it off most fights in the back of my mind, but I always manage to fuck it up. Ideally I'd like to have this game platinum'd and put to rest before UFC 4 comes out next week. Would anyone be so kind as to 1v1 and help me with this trophy? Shouldn't take up more than 1 match worth of time, so like 3-5 minutes? PSN ID is "Pray_4_the_End" and any help would be appreciatied!

6 minutes ago, Infernopommes said:

Don't worry, this trophy is almost impossible to get legit.

Instead of a forum post though, you should have started a Gaming Session.

That being said, no problem, just add me.

Oh ok my bad, wasn't sure how to go about asking for help on here lol. Duly noted though, I'll add you and shoot you an invite in a few hours after I get off work if you're online. Much appreciated though @Infernopommes.