Series you have/will have fully finished?

HaserPL

Seeing as Project Platinum is quite popular, I was wondering in what series have you finished or will have finish every single game? If you cannot do it for a particular series tell us why :D.

Some rules to keep things organized:

1. No multiple stacks are required, one platinum trophy and/or 100% in a game is enough.

2. If a game has multiple releases (Catherine/Minecraft) it doesn't count as a series, but Minecraft + Telltale Minecraft games do.

3. If there are only two unique games in a series (Mirror's Edge) they don't count.

4. Some people don't go for DLC trophies because reasons, they are not mandatory but a nice bonus for sure.

5. You don't need to have the series fully finished now if you can get it no matter what (you already did online trophies/DLC or the series is 100% offline) share it anyways! It will sooner or later become a fine addition to your profile!

• Like 2

Trails/Kiseki series - Have plats in all currently released games including Japanese only releases until the next one comes out later this month

Ys - Have all the plats except Ys IX since I'm waiting on localization there

Asdivine series - finished all 5 of the games on NA PSN

• Like 1

So far I have completed the entire series for the following :

Assassin's Creed (every single entry at least once) 

Devil May Cry

God of War

Prince of Persia 

Guilty Gear

Dark Souls (+Demon Souls, Bloodborne, Sekiro, if you wish to add those as well) 

Aiming for :

- Batman Arkham series (Asylum, City, Origins, Knight). Will complete them at some point since i already completed Asylum, started City and did the online for Origins. 

- Street Fighter series : i need only sf4 to have at least one of each entry

- Samurai Shodown : i need only SamSho 6 and possibly the anniversary collection. 

• Like 2

I don't know if there are more completed ones on my profile, but these are the games I can think of right now.

Zero Escape

Sly Cooper

Dark Souls (including Demon's Souls and Bloodborne)

Also got all Far Cry Plats except for Far Cry 2.

Series I want to complete in the future:

Dragon Age

BioShock

Kingdom Hearts 

• Like 2

I will write down my own in a comment to keep the post clean and not too long lol. The list may be long so I will take it under the spoiler.

Spoiler

1. Xenomorph/Alien - 3 games done, will finish Alien Isolation's second stack once I own PS4.

2. Assassin's Creed - On PS3 I just need to do AC Rouge and clean up offline stuff in AC3, if the servers in Black Flag work in the future I will be able to do the entire series for 100% (already own all the DLC's up until Syndicate.

3. Batman - Like AC, I did online stuff in Origins, and I own every game + DLC for PS3, so once I buy PS4 and DLC's for Arkham Knight still work (they are community challenges so may be online, dunno) I will the series 100%. 

4. Bioshock - Did online trophies in Bioshock 2, DLC clean up for Infinite and 100% in both Bioshock 1 & 2 and the trilogy is done.

5. Call of Duty - That one is gonna be the most expensive thing I will do in my gaming career, but it's definately doable. Right now I have every single platinum on PS3 done, and I'm working on doing DLC in them, they are just too expensive to get them all done in a matter of weeks. I will be buying MW3 and BO2 DLC this year and that will be all for PS3, I already own season pass for Advanced Warfare and BO3 so I need to buy "just" Ghosts, IW, WW2 and BO4 on PS4 and I will be done (until the new game releases lol).

6. Dark/Demon's Souls - I own all of these games and they are all offline, I just need to have more spare time than I now have to commit to these games truly. 

7. Dead Island - Need to do Dead Island Retro Revenge and Escape Dead Island but they are offline so no rush here,

8. Dead Rising - Did DR2 and DR2: OTR, will wait on some sale for DR 1 and DR4 on PS4 and the series is done.

9. Dead Space - If I find enough strenght to beat the trilogy + two spinoffs multiple time I might get this series done by the end of this year. Just need to buy DS2 DLC.

10. Devil May Cry - I loved playing DMC on PS2 so I will definitely give this one a try, + they are all offline so no rush here.

11. Dishonored - I love the series, and despite the unbelievable bad luck I had with one of the trophies in the DLC for Dishonored, I will get it done one day (For the curious, Back Alley Brawl trophy took me 520 attempts and I still didn't get).

12. DOOM - I'm happy that I was able to grab Doom Classic Complete before it got delisted, I just need to do online trophies in DOOM and DOOM Eternal and the series is as good as mine.

13. Fallout - I have all of the games and their DLC for PS4 and PS4, the only question will be if I will want to suffer playing through F76...

14. Far Cry - I will finish online trophies in Far Cry 2 before the end of summer I hope, and after that I need to do FC5 & New Dawn on PS4.

15. God Of War - Only God Of War (2018) left here.

16. GTA - GTA VC and GTA 3 needed to have all GTA's finished, I have 100% in GTA V on PS3, but I won't bother with Doomsday Heists on PS4, the platinum on PS4 is enough for me.

17. GRID - As with Far Cry  I will finish online trophies soon in Grid Autosport, and if GRID PS4 doesn't get DLC's delisted in a year or so, the trilogy will be done.

18. Hitman - PS3 is done, just need to do Hitman S1 & 2 + Hitman GO. Easy, just time consuming.

19. InFamous - everything done lol.

20. Jak and Daxter - Jak X Racing left for PS4.

21. Just Cause - I own all the games and their DLC's + they're all offline so it will be done, someday.

22. Lara Croft/Tomb Raider - the only thing that could stop me from having all of her games done is if they shut down coop for Rise of the Tomb Raider. Other than that it's all good, will get it done.

23. Mafia - Need to clean up DLC on PS3 and M1 & 3 on PS4 for the trilogy. Might do M2 Remaster one day. I liked the game enough to play it again.

24. Medal of Honor - Medal of Honor Frontline HD is what's left for the trilogy to be done here.

25. Metro - Metro Exodus left here.

26. Need for Speed - soon I will be boosting online trophies for Shift 2, and will buy the DLC for Most Wanted and I will be done with PS3, PS4 will be quicker and easier to finish so the series will be done.

27. Prince of Persia - right now I'm working on the PoP 2008, after that I will play through the OG series and it will be done.

28. Ratchet & Clank - I already own every single game in the series and have done "online" trophies in two of them so here is just a matter of playing through the same game in a slightly different setting multiple times. Definintely will get it done one day.

29. Red Faction - I will boost Guerilla on PS4 and after that it's all offline = easily doable. 

30. Red Dead Redemption - the only thing that scares me off is the lenght of the RDR 2 plat. Other than that I can do it.

31. Resident Evil - already did all online trophies in RE5 and 6, soon will be working on Operation Raccoon City & Revelations. If they don't shut down Umbrella Corps & Resistance in the next year I will have every single RE game done.

32. Saints Row - DLC clean up for SR 3 & 4 and I'm all good here.

33. Sly Cooper - I need to buy the physical version of SC Trilogy to own Sly Minigames, other than that another series I will have fully finish.

34. Sniper Elite - Did SE 2 & 3 on PS3, SE 4 left.

35. Sniper Ghost Warrior - not my proudest series but I have guilty pleasure for sniper games. SGW 3 & contracts left on PS4.

36. Tekken - Need to buy Tekken Hybrid for Tag Tournament HD & TT 2 Prologue, and Tekken 7 left on PS4. Technically it's a spin off but it has Tekken in its title. Street Fighter x Tekken - I will self boost online trophies soon.

37. The Sims - I own all of them, all of them are offline.

38. Splinter Cell - Did online trophies in Blacklist, just need to sit down and play through the 4 games one day.

39. Trine - Trine 3 & 4 left on PS4, but I will do Trine 2 twice on PS4 because I love this game and it has some nice ultra rare plats.

40. Watch Dogs - With Watch Dogs Legion coming out, I'm pretty confident I will get the plat in it, the 1st and 2nd game just needs DLC clean up.

41. Wolfenstein - W2 and Youngblood left on PS4, yes I know this game just like Doom and Batman has VR game but I don't really give a fuck about VR, maybe I will get it maybe I won't. Don't think it's worth it just for like 15 games.

Now the series I know I won't be able to finish and some backstory.

1. WRC - Servers shut down for the first two games, which is sad because they did it even before HaserPL existed.

2. Uncharted - Never liked the series THAT much to boost DLC on PS3 in U2 & U3 but even if I were to do them on PS4, they killed Vita spin off servers (Fortune something).

3. Wipeout - here's some sad story, the exact day I finished boosting the last two online trophies in Wipeout HD, my PS3 died before I synced my trophies. RIP the plat.

4.Mortal Kombat vs DC - As with WRC, online killed before I made my account. But I will finish every single other MK game so here's that.

5. LittleBigPlanet - I will get a 100% in the main trilogy, but some of the spin offs are unobtainable (Karting for sure).

6. Driveclub - Driveclub VR online's dead.

7. Dirt - Dirt 2 was dead before I created my account.

8. Crysis - Back in 2014 when I played through Crysis 2, I wasn't even aware that there are communities such as this where you can boost online trophies, so I never did them and hadn't had time to come back for it years later. I'm not bitter though, not that great of a series imho.

9. Battlefield - This one is sad as well, because I love Battlefield and I was going to get through 40 000 kills in Hardline, but the two times I bought Bad Company and tried to do online trophies, some of them were glitched. First time the photo trophy was unobtainable so I sold the game, when it was working again and I bought it, Devils Dog trophy got glitched lol.

10. Gran Turismo - GT5 two, probably the easiest online trophies you could think of, were unobtainable almost 3 years before I made my account. Which is a shame because I love GT (GT4 best game ever).

11. Killzone - With Killzone 2 it's the same exact situaion as with Crysis 2. 

12. ROCKSTAR GAMES - yes, Rockstar games. I currently have or will have every single Rockstar games platinumed and/or 100%, EXCEPT Midnight Club Los Angeles, online's dead before I even thought about hunting trophies.

13. Telltale - As much as I like their games, I still need to finish TWD & Batman, Guardians of The Galaxy I think is still obtainable, same with Back to the Future, but I think some of their earliest games are now delisted thus unobtainable for me.

Lol. Told you it's gonna be a long list. Fuck insomnia.  

• Like 3

This is what I've done so far...

FULLY COMPLETED:

• Ratchet and Clank
  • God of War
  • inFamous
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Saints Row (not sure if Agents of Mayhem really counts)
  • Sly Cooper (including Bentley's Hackpack)
  • Spyro the Dragon

ONE GAME MISSING:

• Crash Bandicoot - Just missing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
  • Metro - I don't have Metro: Exodus.
  • Prince of Persia - Only Prince of Persia (2008) is left.
  • Just Cause - The newest game, Just Cause 4, hasn't been played yet.
  • Uncharted - Only have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune not done, which I will complete soon.

TWO GAMES MISSING:

• Assassin's Creed - Only Assassin's Creed Chronicles and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are left. With Valhalla coming out, it will be a long time before I can complete this series.
  • Mega Man - Missing Mega Man 11 and Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection.
  • Trine - Most people will technically consider Trine 2 and Trine 2: Complete Story to be the same game because they are, but they possess a completely different trophy list so I can just consider this to be a new game since I only did what was necessary in the PS3 version. Trine 4: A Nightmare Prince I have not fully looked into yet, but it is currently on my wishlist.

------------------------

This is taking into account the series link by going to https://psnprofiles.com/series/. Everything I listed here is accurate.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

This is what I've done so far...

FULLY COMPLETED:

• Ratchet and Clank
  • God of War
  • inFamous
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Saints Row (not sure if Agents of Mayhem really counts)
  • Sly Cooper (including Bentley's Hackpack)
  • Spyro the Dragon

ONE GAME MISSING:

• Crash Bandicoot - Just missing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
  • Metro - I don't have Metro: Exodus.
  • Prince of Persia - Only Prince of Persia (2008) is left.
  • Just Cause - The newest game, Just Cause 4, hasn't been played yet.
  • Uncharted - Only have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune not done, which I will complete soon.

TWO GAMES MISSING:

• Assassin's Creed - Only Assassin's Creed Chronicles and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are left. With Valhalla coming out, it will be a long time before I can complete this series.
  • Mega Man - Missing Mega Man 11 and Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection.
  • Trine - Most people will technically consider Trine 2 and Trine 2: Complete Story to be the same game because they are, but they possess a completely different trophy list so I can just consider this to be a new game since I only did what was necessary in the PS3 version. Trine 4: A Nightmare Prince I have not fully looked into yet, but it is currently on my wishlist.

------------------------

This is taking into account the series link by going to https://psnprofiles.com/series/. Everything I listed here is accurate.

Man, you did not complete Vita versions of Ratchet and Clank. Right? I did not check other games. 

Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 are not completed too (ps3)

Edited by MARlNERO
Update

I'm planning to complete the Jak & Daxter series, only have Jak X left. 

Other than that, probably nothing so far. I have 5 completed Ratchet & Clank games already, but I don't really want to play All for One and Full Frontal Assault. Metal Gear would be cool, too, but I don't want to play MGS4.

P.S. slightly off-topic, but we need a Pac-Man series page on this site. 

Completed series:

Dishonored - including remaster

Grim Legends

Hitman - do have plats, not 100% on Hitman season 2, will double dip on rematered Blood Money and Absolution eventually

inFamous

Saints Row - will eventually do The Third remastered again

Sly Cooper - both PS3 and Vita versions complete

Spyro the Dragon

Trails of Cold Steel - completed so far, waiting for 4th game release to top it off

Uncharted - remasters including

In progress:

Yakuza - missing 4,5,6 and Dead Souls, double dip on remasters tho

Assassins Creed series - missing Rogue, Brotherhood, Revelations and Odyssey 

BioShock - missing BioShock 1 last playthrough - might double dip on remasters

Danganronpa - don't have third game yet

Deponia - 3rd and 4th game purchased, not yet played

God of War - missing Ascension 

Hypedimension series - missing Megadimension Neptunia VII

Ratchet and Clank - missing A41 and FFA, working on Vita versions as well

Senran Kagura - missing Peach Beach Splash

XCOM - need one last playthrough of EW and platinum 2 (edit: and Declassified as well, now that I'm thinking about it)

dropped series:

Far Cry - 6 games completed (FC4 twice) FC2 is a hassle

Mass Effect - cba anymore

Sniper Elite - Elite difficulty is just nuts

Wolfenstein - difficulty trophy in 2 AHAHAAHAHA no thanks, will, however, platinum Cyberpilot eventually

Edited by Raveniteh

2 hours ago, MARlNERO said:

Man, you did not complete Vita versions of Ratchet and Clank. Right? I did not check other games. 

Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 are not completed too (ps3)

I mean, mate, it's literally the first rule of the thread. No stacks required and platinum is enough.

9 hours ago, HaserPL said:

1. No multiple stacks are required, one platinum trophy and/or 100% in a game is enough.

• Like 1

Finished:
RIDE Series (RIDE (PS4), Ride 2 & RIDE 3) at 100%

Currently gaming series:

Life is Strange Series (Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Life is Strange (PS4) finished) at 100%
Life is Strange 2 at 0%

WRC Series (WRC 3 (PS3), WRC 4 (PS3) & WRC 5 (PS4) finished) at 100%
WRC at 61%
WRC 2, WRC 6, WRC 7 & WRC 8 at 0%

Edited by microsamm

Here's mine :D

Completed Series:

- Borderlands. No stacks and I'm still to get 100% in B3 but I'm waiting for that season pass to go to at least half price.

- Bioshock. 100% in all 3 PS3 versions, super proud of this one. No stacks.

- Doom. Feel free to call me out on this but considering Doom 3 BFG on PS3 has trophy requirements for beating both Doom I & II I'm saying I've done the whole series. Havn't done VFR but isn't that just a VR version of Doom 2016?

- Metro. All 100% including both versions of Last Light.

- Splinter Cell. I wish they would remaster Double Agent with trophy support and release Conviction on PS.

- Spyro. I mean this ones too easy right?

- Prince of Persia.

- Sly Cooper. No stacks.

- Dishonored. I've platinum'd all 3 but probably won't ever complete the trials DLC for the first one, so not 100%.

- Resistance. Those 10,000 kills man.

- Ratchet & Clank. No Vita stacks.

- inFamous.

Series I'd like to complete, but almost definitely won't

- Fallout. I'd love to do these but don't fancy playing the dumpster fire that is 76. Got 100% in 3, 4 and New Vegas.

- Resident Evil. Ignoring the awful multiplayer titles, I'd love to have at least all the main titles but I don't want to go anywhere near 6.

- Crysis. Got 100% in 1 and 3 but 2's servers went down years ago.

- Wolfenstein. I'd like to think I'll do Mein Leben for 2 some day but even if I do, there's still the MP to deal with for the 2009 remake.

- Crash. Wouldn't touch CTR with a 10 foot pole. Looking forward to 4 though.

- Metal Gear. Maybe I could? But I seriously don't think I'll ever play Survive.

- Mass Effect. Working on 3 now but don't think I'll bother with Andromeda.

- Uncharted. Won't play Fight for Fortune.

Series I'd like to complete and probably will

- Far Cry. Just need 2 and I'll definitely do it once I get a second console to self boost. Also might stack the PS3 version of 4 just to have 100% in everything.

- Tomb Raider. Won't do stacks but like to think I'll 100% Rise and Shadow. Already got Rise installed from when it was on Plus.

- Spider-Man. Just need to platinum ASM2 on PS3 and play Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time. Always wanted to play those two titles but could never find them for a decent price. Again, won't bother with the stacks for ASM and ASM2.

1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

I'm planning to complete the Jak & Daxter series, only have Jak X left. 

Other than that, probably nothing so far. I have 5 completed Ratchet & Clank games already, but I don't really want to play All for One and Full Frontal Assault. Metal Gear would be cool, too, but I don't want to play MGS4.

P.S. slightly off-topic, but we need a Pac-Man series page on this site. 

I think it already exists lol.

11 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

- Fallout. I'd love to do these but don't fancy playing the dumpster fire that is 76. Got 100% in 3, 4 and New Vegas.

I am willing to say that Fallout 76 does not exists and you completed the series, lol

13 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Metal Gear. Maybe I could? But I seriously don't think I'll ever play Survive.

Same as Fallout 76

13 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Uncharted. Won't play Fight for Fortune.

Same here but I don't really count it as a part of the series in any way. It was just some weird card experiment.

• Like 1