Series you have/will have fully finished?

HaserPL

1 hour ago, Alderriz said:

I don't see it.

My bad, I took it for something else.

1 hour ago, ExSoldier-Marci- said:

Currently trying to go for all main line Final Fantasy games, only missing 9, 10-2, 12 and 14

That's gonna take you a looong time, but definitely worth it in the end.

1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

- Doom. Feel free to call me out on this but considering Doom 3 BFG on PS3 has trophy requirements for beating both Doom I & II I'm saying I've done the whole series. Havn't done VFR but isn't that just a VR version of Doom 2016?

Yeah I'd say that you've done them enough. And I'm not sure, I think it's the same case as with Batman VR. Just some VR 2 hours game for the die-hard fans.

6 hours ago, Spaz said:
  • Uncharted - Only have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune not done, which I will complete soon.

You did the online trophy? Damn, lucky you. Also a nice collection you got there :)

• Like 3

there's still the MP to deal with for the 2009 remake.

Online's closed for a few months now, unfortunately.

- Far Cry. Just need 2 and I'll definitely do it once I get a second console to self boost. Also might stack the PS3 version of 4 just to have 100% in everything.

Remember that you will need a third player/console for the revives and multikills. It took me 13 hours to do multikills alone, and it was 2 people getting the kills with one alt account. Doing this on your own will make it about 6/8 hours I think.

2 hours ago, Raveniteh said:

Sniper Elite - Elite difficulty is just nuts

Honestly, I did SE2 & 3 not so long ago and it wasn't that bad, if you take it slowly and know enemy placement it's definitely doable, just as difficult as Veteran in MW2/MW3.

3 hours ago, Alderriz said:

Metal Gear would be cool, too, but I don't want to play MGS4

Lol I thought you will mention MGS Survive, but MGS4? That's an interesting pick. 

6 hours ago, Spaz said:

Trine - Most people will technically consider Trine 2 and Trine 2: Complete Story to be the same game because they are, but they possess a completely different trophy list so I can just consider this to be a new game

Same here mate, Complete Story contains Hardcore mode, which brings a whole new level of experience to the game. It definitely changes from the game you can platinum without even finishing it, to a game that you truly need to master in order to get it done.

3 minutes ago, THEULTRAMEMELORD said:

the games I completed was 
uncharted 4
injustice 2
mortal kombat x
killing floor 2

um, okay, nice job man but it's not what this thread is about ;D. It's about series - Every Mortal Kombat, every Uncharted, etc etc. 

• Like 1

Devil May Cry, though I haven't touched DmC yet and might never touch it.

Spyro, but that's not much to brag about.

That's it. I do plan to plat more series but there's just too many. I can tell you I'll never platinum the whole Final Fantasy series because I refuse to play anymore of the atrocity that is XV and will probably never touch XIV.

34 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Honestly, I did SE2 & 3 not so long ago and it wasn't that bad, if you take it slowly and know enemy placement it's definitely doable, just as difficult as Veteran in MW2/MW3.

I was working on it, but I am stuck on one level and can't seem to pass it. Might try it again eventually, but not for the time being.

3 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

I mean, mate, it's literally the first rule of the thread. No stacks required and platinum is enough.

Ok. Sorry. But for example Uncharted games have different trophy lists for ps3 and ps4. And to complete all Uncharted games without dlc can everyone. There is no any challenge and so no respect

Edited by MARlNERO

Completed Series

• Mass Effect

Incomplete Series

• Dragon Age - I've completed Origins and Inquisition, and I'm about 50% of the way through DA2. It went on the backburner once other games I was interested in started to release, but I intend to finish so I'll 100% the series.

Possible Series to Complete

• Red Dead Redemption - I've completed RDR2, and played through RDR back in the day on an old account, but the online trophies for the first game give me pause when I consider going back to it. I may decide to give it a try sometime though. 

11 minutes ago, PeydeeMac said:

Completed Series

• Mass Effect

Incomplete Series

• Dragon Age - I've completed Origins and Inquisition, and I'm about 50% of the way through DA2. It went on the backburner once other games I was interested in started to release, but I intend to finish so I'll 100% the series.

Possible Series to Complete

• Red Dead Redemption - I've completed RDR2, and played through RDR back in the day on an old account, but the online trophies for the first game give me pause when I consider going back to it. I may decide to give it a try sometime though. 

You have to play Red dead revolver to complete RDR 

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

This is what I've done so far...

FULLY COMPLETED:

• Ratchet and Clank
  • God of War
  • inFamous
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Saints Row (not sure if Agents of Mayhem really counts)
  • Sly Cooper (including Bentley's Hackpack)
  • Spyro the Dragon

ONE GAME MISSING:

• Crash Bandicoot - Just missing Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled.
  • Metro - I don't have Metro: Exodus.
  • Prince of Persia - Only Prince of Persia (2008) is left.
  • Just Cause - The newest game, Just Cause 4, hasn't been played yet.
  • Uncharted - Only have Uncharted: Fight for Fortune not done, which I will complete soon.

TWO GAMES MISSING:

• Assassin's Creed - Only Assassin's Creed Chronicles and Assassin's Creed Odyssey are left. With Valhalla coming out, it will be a long time before I can complete this series.
  • Mega Man - Missing Mega Man 11 and Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection.
  • Trine - Most people will technically consider Trine 2 and Trine 2: Complete Story to be the same game because they are, but they possess a completely different trophy list so I can just consider this to be a new game since I only did what was necessary in the PS3 version. Trine 4: A Nightmare Prince I have not fully looked into yet, but it is currently on my wishlist.

------------------------

This is taking into account the series link by going to https://psnprofiles.com/series/. Everything I listed here is accurate.

Man you obtained all base trophies for Uncharted Fight for fortune. It is not mandatory to complete DLC. So actually you ve completed Uncharted. Respect

I’m still planning to platinum every Assassin’s Creed game on PS4, all BioShock games on PS4 (no stacks since they have two remastered versions of each or something weird) and all Life is Strange games on PS4. I’m also considering to plat all God of War games but that I’m still uncertain of cause I still need to buy them and idk if there are online trophies. And the reason why I can’t platinum a FULL series (on PS3) is because some servers are closed and I don’t like stacking games either.

Excluding stacks, I've completed:

Bioshock - 3 games
Infamous - 4 games
Saints Row - 3 games
Tomb Raider - 7 games (plus the two Lara Croft games)
Trails - 6 games*
Yakuza - 12 games (including Judgment)*

Trails and Yakuza are marked with asterisks because there are still non-localized titles I haven't played.

I've also gotten the plat in all of the Metal Gear Solid games but didn't include it because of Survive and Revengeance (though I don't consider those two to be MGS games).

Amusingly, Warriors/Musou is the series I have the most platinums in (currently 14) but I'm never going to come close to completing it. There are just too many games (including things like online pay-to-win MMOs).

• Like 2

This is what I've done so far...

FULLY COMPLETED:

• Ratchet and Clank
  • God of War
  • inFamous
  • Jak and Daxter
  • Saints Row 
  • Sly Cooper
  • Darksiders
  • Prince of Persia

• ONE GAME MISSING:
  •  Batman arkham series (missing  Batman: Arkham Knight)
  • Borderlands (missing borderlands 3)
  •  

1 hour ago, MARlNERO said:

Ok. Sorry. But for example Uncharted games have different trophy lists for ps3 and ps4. And to complete all Uncharted games without dlc can everyone. There is no any challenge and so no respect

What does challenge or respect have to do with anything? This is just a thread so people can show off what series of games they've platinum'd/100%. There's no judgement here.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

What does challenge or respect have to do with anything? This is just a thread so people can show off what series of games they've platinum'd/100%. There's no judgement here.

I just  did not  understand what ppl say here about seriies of games completed without playing dlc and it is enough to complete remastered game versions to complete the set. So i told there is no sense in it, no challenge and respect. Sorry for misunderstanding

1 hour ago, MARlNERO said:

I just  did not  understand what ppl say here about seriies of games completed without playing dlc and it is enough to complete remastered game versions to complete the set. So i told there is no sense in it, no challenge and respect. Sorry for misunderstanding

In my opinion these people are smarter. Why bother with more difficult platinum in the same game if you can get it done on ps4 way easier? And its coming from someone who chose to do ps3 versions for a couple of them.

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I’m still planning to platinum every Assassin’s Creed game on PS4, all BioShock games on PS4 (no stacks since they have two remastered versions of each or something weird) and all Life is Strange games on PS4. I’m also considering to plat all God of War games but that I’m still uncertain of cause I still need to buy them and idk if there are online trophies. And the reason why I can’t platinum a FULL series (on PS3) is because some servers are closed and I don’t like stacking games either.

Only GoW ascension has one trophy which is in multiplayer but it can be done solo And the servers are still up.

It is very rare that I have played every game in a series.

In sports series that I like, I take some years off but for for some (Madden, NHL), I have 100%’d every one I played.  In other series that I like, I either have not played every iteration (Far Cry for example) or am missing some DLC trophies (Uncharted).

So my only examples are probably something like Walking Dead Telltale (if the complete edition does not count since it repeats), Life is Strange, Monster Jam, and The Last of Us (two games lol).

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

I’m also considering to plat all God of War games but that I’m still uncertain of cause I still need to buy them and idk if there are online trophies.

The only online trophy in the entire series is in God of War: Ascension and it’s for completing the multiplayer tutorial, which the servers are still online for. If you can get that little niggle out of the way first then you have seven great games to enjoy worry free! 

So then series (more than 2 games) that you just have the platinum for. So then. . .

Jak and Daxter (platinum/series)
Sly Cooper (platinum/Bentley's Hackpack)

Resistance (platinum/series)

Uncharted (platinum/Fight for Fortune)

inFAMOUS (platinum/series)

Killzone (platinum/series)

Dead Space (platinum/series)

Crysis (platinum/series)

Dragon Ball (platinum/series)

Naruto (platinum/series)

Dishonored (platinum/"Dunwall City Trials" DLC)

Sonic (platinum/Sonic Mania -_-)

Crash (platinum/series - until CB4 comes out. Not getting day one)

Spyro (platinum/series)

Telltale's The Walking Dead (platinum/series)

BH's I'll definitely do at some point, but FfF? Meh. If given for free, may'be, but if I have to buy it's not a priority.

SM is because of those damn sphere stages. Someday soon I can hopefully conquer them. I mean, I did Sonic Unleashed, Transformed Racing, and Adventure 2 (completion), so maybe ?

Naruto has to chill with trophy list like Shinobi Strikers; I can't keep doing that often. Similarly, Dragon Ball can't be having list like FighterZ.

• Like 2