Series you have/will have fully finished?

HaserPL

I was close with the Tales series

Platinumed Hearts R, Innocence R, Vesperia, Graces, Xillia, Xillia 2 and Berseria.

I am missing Zestiria and Symphonia, because they were too long and time consuming. I might go back to them some day as Tales plats are just time consuming rather than actually hard, but they are on PS3 which is at my parents house. Next time when I go home, I will fetch the ps3 and my old games. 

In progress: FF series

So far I have X-2, XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, XII TZA and XV.

I don't yet own type 0, 7, 8 or 9, so will do those when I get them. 

I have FFX but I have yet to platinum it as it takes a million hours. I probably will not achieve all the FF plats because of a few specific trophies that are very difficult (chocobo race in FFX, jump rope in 9, pull ups in 7....), I really hate mini games, especially Square's mini games. KH was enough mini game madness.

So I'm a big fan of  the Tekken series.
I've completed Tekken 1, 2, 3, 5, 5 Dark Resurrection Online, 6, 7
and the spin-offs: Card Challenge, Tag Tournament, Advance, Hybrid (the Tag 2 Prologue + Tag Tournament 1 HD), Tag Tournament 2 & Revolution.

it's not the whole series since I never beaten/played 4, 5 Dark Resurrection on PSP, Death by Degrees, Street Fighter X Tekken and 3D: Prime Edition.
so 5 games to go but I think i still did a good job.

Also I've made 100% in Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm pretty sure that I would complete the first one if my ps3 was working.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Alex_Hedgehog said:

So I'm a big fan of  the Tekken series.

High five! Need to find Hybrid as well, surprisingly still very pricey here in Poland.

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I got it before the servers went bust. Boosted with a fellow PSNPROFILES forum member.

Nice, lucky you ;)

• Like 1

Kingdom Hearts- I platinumed each one (stacks included) before III between August 2018 and III's release. It was an experience, it also resulted in me having every KH plat within my first 30 plats, III being my 30th!

I got the entire Spyro Reignited Trilogy platted, not sure if any of the Skylanders games count.

I have the entirety of the God of War series platted, the latest one easily being my favourite and my definite Game of the Generation (someone earlier ITT called it "generic"... f*cking lol)

That's all I got for now, I don't have a ton of platinums yet since I'm not a hardcore gamer and I'm only two years trophy hunting, and I don't necessarily go for series (save for KH but that was a mistake, I had just gotten into PS3/PS4 and nearly burned myself out!), but a lot of them are most certainly forthcoming!

Edited by Lan Stee
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Lan Stee said:

That's all I got for now, I don't have a ton of platinums yet since I'm not a hardcore gamer and I'm only two years trophy hunting, and I don't necessarily go for series (save for KH but that was a mistake, I had just gotten into PS3/PS4 and nearly burned myself out!), but a lot of them are most certainly forthcoming!

You've got more plats in those 2 years than I did so don't be so shy :D. The mistake was going for the entire series or playing them altogether?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hishomie1 said:

I have done the Rocksteady Arkham games' platinum trophies and the newer Wolfenstein games as well. I have Old Blood, New Order, Youngblood and New Colossus all plat, no DLC done for TNC though.

Nice one right there.

What are my chances at Mein Leben?

51 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

You've got more plats in those 2 years than I did so don't be so shy :D. The mistake was going for the entire series or playing them altogether?

Yeah, playing them all in such a short space of time. Most of them are fantastic to me, especially the PS4 versions of 1 and 2 (with gameplay at 60FPS) but it was very, very draining, I wouldn't recommend it to anybody!

15 hours ago, HaserPL said:

High five! Need to find Hybrid as well, surprisingly still very pricey here in Poland.

Oh yes, it's totally worth it. I was actually quite lucky because I've won it in some sort of contest like 8 years ago. 
I don't know if you could live with the used copy but after a quick research there's like 1 used copy for around 60 PLN on allegro right now and it's kind of fair price for it tbH

Series I have and will have fully finished, let's see

Spoiler

All plat and/or 100%

Neptunia - all done until the next game Neptunia Virtual Stars to come out in west.

Spider-Man - all done until Miles Morales's game is out and I have a PS5 to play it.

Senran Kagura - all done. Wonder if 7even will ever come out.

Skylanders - all done.

SoulCalibur - all done. was too late to 100% Lost Swords so only have all SC plats.

Mary Skelter - all done. hope the PS4 version of MS Finale make it to the west this time, if not then I do the same I did with MS2 and get the JP PS4 version of MS Finale and EU Switch version of MS Finale.

Spyro the Dragon - all done.

Almost all plat and/or 100%

LEGO Games - done all but LEGO Rock Band, as I don't like Guitar Hero/Rock Band, I'm likely to only do the non-music rhythm games LEGO Games like LEGO Star Wars: Skywalker Saga that's coming out soon

Hatsune Miku - only have Diva X left to do and there's also the VR game you need PSVR for to even play it

Dragon Ball - only that damn Battle of Z left.

Naruto - only miss the "Xenoverse"-like game.

Dragon Age - only miss the 3rd game that I plan to 100% both PS3 & PS4 versions of.

Crash Bandicoot - only miss Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, I'm likely to play Crash Bandicoot 4 before I try those damn time trials

Ys - only miss Origins, then I get Origins, I likely get Ys 1&2 as well and there's Ys IX I'm waiting for.

Sword Art Online - working on Alicization Lycoris, only have grind left to do.

Series I'm working on

One Piece - only have Warriors and World Seeker left to do.

Fate - only did Fate/Extella Warriors-like games, might get and do the VNs but in the meantime I wait for the new Fate RPG: Fate/Extra Record

Dragon Quest - has the same artist as Dragon Ball and is a RPG series, only did the first Heroes but going to do the 2nd Heroes, Builders and main games.

Assassin's Creed - only did the first AC with trophies, going to work on this for a while.

Atelier - only plat the Mysterious trilogy so far, plan to plat Nelke, Arland trilogy, Dusk trilogy and Ryza.

Warriors - got a few and plan to plat all but Dynasty Warriors Next.

Ratchet & Clank - only did the first trilogy and one Spin-off, plan to plat the rest.

Tekken - only miss Tag Tournament 1&2 and X Street Fighter.

Tales of - plan to finish Xillia 2 and the other two Ufotable Tales of (Zestiria & Berseria) and then the classics(Graces F & Symphonia) while waiting for Arise

God Eater - only GE 2&3 left

Date A Live - might get the JP PS3 versions of Rinne Utopia and Arusu Install one day.

Genkai Tokki - Moe Chronicle is the only one left with Eng subs and since Moero Crystal is out on switch, I might get a JP PS Vita version and EU Switch version.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - only Mirror of Fate and 2nd LoS left.

Darksiders - going to plat all the games in this series.

Devil May Cry - Only going to play for the story(only DMC5 left) but will go for the all plat if I ever plat DMC3.

Digimon - Only World and that damn fighting game, waiting for Digimon Survive to come out

Batman: Arkham - going to try to plat and 100% Batman's Arkham games.

Dead or Alive - only going to try plat the last version of 5 and then 6. Maybe also get Dead or Alive Xtreme 3.

Mortal Kombat - after getting my ass kick while trying to get that damn Hidden Kombatant 1 to show up. So now I only go for X and 11.

Persona - Plan to the do the main games(RPGs) and the not fighting games ones(dancing and the warriors-like) but will give the fighting games a try.

Resident Evil - only played for the story before so now I'm going to plat all RE game comes before RE 7(storywise)

Sonic - Going to see how many plats and/or 100% I can get from Sonic's games

Star Wars - Going to have fun with the pre-disney Star Wars games, maybe I give those current disney Star Wars games a try(most likely getting Jedi: Fallen Order)

Science Adventure series - going to read the VNs that came after Steins;Gate and most is in english(With Robotics;Notes and Robotics;Notes DaSH coming to the west one day) but the VN that came before Steins;Gate, Chaos;Head don't have a english version yet.

Touhou - going to try to plat all Touhou games

Valkyria Chronicles - before I start the Utawarerumono trilogy, I'm going to finish the Valkyria Chronicles series but before that, finish at least 3/4 Warriors games

Utawarerumono - One of my Goals this year is to do the Utawarerumono trilogy and finish them in a row.

Agarest - the next trilogy I plan to play in a row but might get the US version of Agarest 1 since that's the only version of Agarest 1 with trophies.

• Like 3

On 8/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, Spaz said:

Nice one right there.

What are my chances at Mein Leben?

Sorry about the late reply, had some exams to take care of along with Cuphead :P

Thank you! Your chances to put it bluntly are low if you have a low resolve or are missing nerves of steel. Part of Mein Leben is realizing that anything can go wrong and being able to adapt to that is what makes or breaks a run, if you need any in depth advice, tips of the sort always feel free to message my PSN. I'd be happy to share my experience to help you!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

Sorry about the late reply, had some exams to take care of along with Cuphead :P

Thank you! Your chances to put it bluntly are low if you have a low resolve or are missing nerves of steel. Part of Mein Leben is realizing that anything can go wrong and being able to adapt to that is what makes or breaks a run, if you need any in depth advice, tips of the sort always feel free to message my PSN. I'd be happy to share my experience to help you!

I did Super Meat Boy so I'm sure I can do Mein Leben.

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

Keep in mind they are two totally different genres and their difficulty lays in different things. Being a god in street fighter doesn't make someone a god in real time strategy xD. But I'm sure anyone can do Mein Leben just like anyone can do Max Payne 3/Dead Space Space 2, just a matter of persistence and muscle memory.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Spaz said:

Okay good so you have the nerves of steel already, essentially all you will need for Mein Leben now is trial and error. I emphasize the nerves a lot because of the fact that some folks might make it to say Venus and start shaking, making bad decisions. Since you did SMB I have no doubt in my mind now.

2 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

Okay good so you have the nerves of steel already, essentially all you will need for Mein Leben now is trial and error. I emphasize the nerves a lot because of the fact that some folks might make it to say Venus and start shaking, making bad decisions. Since you did SMB I have no doubt in my mind now.

Wish they made you skip those cutscenes at the start. I can imagine seeing that woman's head cut off each time must of gotten to you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Wish they made you skip those cutscenes at the start. I can imagine seeing that woman's head cut off each time must of gotten to you.

Those intro cutscenes were annoying as hell yes, but to minimize the annoyance I limited my attempts to 2-3 times a day. Took me about 10 days but it was worth it

• Like 1

Series I have fully finished are:

Assassin's Creed

Jak and Daxter

Infamous

Prince of Persia

Resistance

Medal of Honor

Splinter Cell

Tomb Raider

Metro

Ratchet and Clank

God of War

Just Cause

Crash Bandicoot (I don't include CTR in this?)

Spyro

Bioshock

Sly Cooper

Spider-Man

Series I want to finish are:

Borderlands

Call of Duty

Uncharted (vita is the one im missing)

Hitman

Wolfenstein

I cannot finish 007 Bloodstone for the Series completion though. Unfortunate.