How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

9 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

I mean, winning 5 episodes in a row is mathematically almost impossible (1 in 24 million chance). But 5 people got it in 24 hours, how?

Maybe 120 million people are playing right now so making that  (1 in 24 million chance) possibly :|

• Like 1

TBH it's not that hard right now. I get to the final like 8 out of 10 times. Hexagone is the easiest map to win when you know the trick, The tail one is straight out luck and Fall Mountain is worst fucking race ever, make me want to punch my wall everytime I'm 1cm behind the guy that grab de crown. xD

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, WumpaJuice said:

4 episode wins in a row, made it to the final of the 5th episode...lost.

My heart. It hurts...

*kindlyFallGuysHug*

2 hours ago, Br1anstrike3K said:

I got 4 wins in a row and on the 3rd round for my final game I got server error and it sent me packing didn’t get the win in the match I started after (so idk if an error message ruins your streak) but I could almost taste that trophy ;(

*kindlyFallGuysHug*

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAS2in1 said:

Something is buggy. Person got 5 episode wins but not trophy for 5 race wins.

not exactly.. you can win an episode without winning any race.. because the only wins for the episode (last round) isn’t exactly a “race”.. it counts as episode win but not the race wins.. races win requires you to get 1st in qualifying (all 4th round).. getting a 2nd is still a lose.. 

Edited by JunPei_TGB
add
  • Like 2

Currently at nine winners. 

Your math is a mismatch to what you’re measuring. Your calculation assumes every player plays the exact same way and has an exactly equal chance of winning.

So it’s far from a 1 in 24 million chance. That was just from the rhetoric of people whining before playing the game. 

33 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Currently at nine winners. 

Your math is a mismatch to what you’re measuring. Your calculation assumes every player plays the exact same way and has an exactly equal chance of winning.

So it’s far from a 1 in 24 million chance. That was just from the rhetoric of people whining before playing the game. 

Let's say it's not 1 in 24 million then, it's 1 in a million chances. That's still a shitty trophy to have.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Let's say it's not 1 in 24 million then, it's 1 in a million chances. That's still a shitty trophy to have.

Are you then legitimately asking how it can be done or just complaining about trophy requirements?

We have already seen and the numbers are showing us it’s not even 1 in a million. 

• Like 2