How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

Got my 5 wins in a row today. It was really lucky. Dont know what else to say... I honestly didn't do anything different except not take any "RISK" paths... It seemed like everything was in my favor. But i guess it is possible.... but again.. its EXTREMELY luck based. 

I did it solo with no party. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Edited by alberto135
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, MAUSZX said:

Either they cheated or they got glitched in a good way. Devs have said that nobody appears to have it in the game stats. 

I got mine legit and then ended up with 6 wins in a row overall (solo). I think most people got it legit, solo or with squads

• Like 1

I took like 30 games to win my first episode, then won my 2nd 2 games later. The round in between I made the final but lost in Hexagone. I doubt I'll ever get this but it's nice to know I was in the ballpark of a threepeat. What do people do for Hexagone these days, go down fast and try to create a big hole or try and stall for as long as possible on each level? I'm always in 2 minds about how to approach it, and I assume it also matters how many finalists there are. The one I had with 17 players I fell from the 3rd last level right in to the slime.

12 minutes ago, kaluna1 said:

I took like 30 games to win my first episode, then won my 2nd 2 games later. The round in between I made the final but lost in Hexagone. I doubt I'll ever get this but it's nice to know I was in the ballpark of a threepeat. What do people do for Hexagone these days, go down fast and try to create a big hole or try and stall for as long as possible on each level? I'm always in 2 minds about how to approach it, and I assume it also matters how many finalists there are. The one I had with 17 players I fell from the 3rd last level right in to the slime.

People think that they're strategy of dropping to the bottom and creating a big hole for people to fall through is high IQ but it doesnt really work against the players that know what they are doing.

You definitely want to stall as long as you can on the highest platforms. If you cut peoples paths off and can end up being the last one on the highest platforms then all you need to do is jump from tile to tile to give yourself a lot of extra time per tile.

I posted this in one of the other topics for someone that asked fot advice, so ill post it here too. @kaluna1

Hex-a-gone Best to run around for the first few platforms and try to cut your enemies off, while still leaving yourself an island to maneuver around on. Once there are no players on your platform, time your jumps correctly and your tiles will last alot longer. Also, you can easily jump single hexagon tile gaps, and if there is another island of tiles near you, you CAN dive on to a tile 2 spaces away. Make sure there are surrounding tiles though, if you do go for a dive over a gap of 2 tiles, because if you dive over a gap of 2 tiles you NEED to immediately spam the jump bottom and hop onto a tile *directly* next to you, else youll not only fall down from that platform, but most likely the next platform underneath you as well. 

You can see myself and a few other players using this method here:

Fall Mountain This minigame might be entirely random but everytime I have been in it, the ball spawn seems to be the exact same on the right side of the level (atleast to start), so I run up the right side, and the cut hard left as it appears most of the balls start swarming mid and more often get bounced to the right side. When going through the hammers it can be slight timing but the first set have a gap that if timed properly can be ran right in between. 

My route can be see here (I have won Fall Mountain MANY times going this way):

Royal Fumble I absolutely SUCCKK at this last game event, BUT if I had any advice that has helped me win a few times is that there is a spinning pad on one side of the level, when you have the tail, use that. Itll get you up on top of the orange platforms nearby, stand right passed the wrecking ball, and wait for people to try and get up. If they succeed immediately jump to the bigger rotating pad in the middle, do a circle and jump to the opposite, of the two orange platforms, you were just on (near the smaller spinning pad). Rinse repeat.

I have no video clips of this, but it keeps the other players busy. Some will wait at the bottom and virtually do nothing while waiting for you to fall, while some will try to jump up to you, but will still help run down the clock.  While jumping off the bigger rotating pad, in the center, it is best to use the dive ability to help make your landings more accurate on to the smaller orange platforms.

Hope this helps!! ^_^

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

People think that they're strategy of dropping to the bottom and creating a big hole for people to fall through is high IQ but it doesnt really work against the players that know what they are doing.

You definitely want to stall as long as you can on the highest platforms. If you cut peoples paths off and can end up being the last one on the highest platforms then all you need to do is jump from tile to tile to give yourself a lot of extra time per tile.

I posted this in one of the other topics for someone that asked fot advice, so ill post it here too. @kaluna1

Hex-a-gone Best to run around for the first few platforms and try to cut your enemies off, while still leaving yourself an island to maneuver around on. Once there are no players on your platform, time your jumps correctly and your tiles will last alot longer. Also, you can easily jump single hexagon tile gaps, and if there is another island of tiles near you, you CAN dive on to a tile 2 spaces away. Make sure there are surrounding tiles though, if you do go for a dive over a gap of 2 tiles, because if you dive over a gap of 2 tiles you NEED to immediately spam the jump bottom and hop onto a tile *directly* next to you, else youll not only fall down from that platform, but most likely the next platform underneath you as well. 

You can see myself and a few other players using this method here:

Fall Mountain This minigame might be entirely random but everytime I have been in it, the ball spawn seems to be the exact same on the right side of the level (atleast to start), so I run up the right side, and the cut hard left as it appears most of the balls start swarming mid and more often get bounced to the right side. When going through the hammers it can be slight timing but the first set have a gap that if timed properly can be ran right in between. 

My route can be see here (I have won Fall Mountain MANY times going this way):

Royal Fumble I absolutely SUCCKK at this last game event, BUT if I had any advice that has helped me win a few times is that there is a spinning pad on one side of the level, when you have the tail, use that. Itll get you up on top of the orange platforms nearby, stand right passed the wrecking ball, and wait for people to try and get up. If they succeed immediately jump to the bigger rotating pad in the middle, do a circle and jump to the opposite, of the two orange platforms, you were just on (near the smaller spinning pad). Rinse repeat.

I have no video clips of this, but it keeps the other players busy. Some will wait at the bottom and virtually do nothing while waiting for you to fall, while some will try to jump up to you, but will still help run down the clock.  While jumping off the bigger rotating pad, in the center, it is best to use the dive ability to help make your landings more accurate on to the smaller orange platforms.

Hope this helps!! ^_^

Thanks for the post. My first ever 2nd place finish was actually in Hexagone, but both my wins so far and general close finishes since have been in Fall Mountain. Will be nice to have some sort of coherent gameplan for Hexagone even if I mess up sometimes. I see you still won despite a heavy multi level fall, I guess it's fine as long as it's not right in to the slime. I've only had Royal Fumble once and never got the tail. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.

33 minutes ago, kaluna1 said:

Thanks for the post. My first ever 2nd place finish was actually in Hexagone, but both my wins so far and general close finishes since have been in Fall Mountain. Will be nice to have some sort of coherent gameplan for Hexagone even if I mess up sometimes. I see you still won despite a heavy multi level fall, I guess it's fine as long as it's not right in to the slime. I've only had Royal Fumble once and never got the tail. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it lol.

In that clip i did fall a few levels in one drop, but still won. However, I have another clip using the same method where I won all the way up on the 3rd platform! I only choose to use that clip as an example of the jumping method, because in that clip you can see a couple different people using the same method. Goodluck with future games! ^_^

• Like 1

Lol I had 4 wins in a row and then lost the 5th like this: 

Q7bWjfQ.jpg 

This trophy is certainly ridiculous (should have been 2 or 3 wins) but I think it’s a far cry from the ‘one in a gazillion’ impossibility that was initially touted. 

The game has only been out 4 days and yet there are currently almost 100 achievers on this site alone. I myself came within a fraction of a second to adding to that tally, and one of my friends had a streak of 3 wins only ended by an uneven game of football at the very end. 

If you’re good enough to consistently qualify from the more skill-centric rounds then you’re basically just waiting for a streak of luck. Or more specifically, a streak of no bad luck. 

And if you’re finding it difficult I’m sure there are plenty of videos already out there that can advise you on the best strategies/routes/etc too. 

Besides, soon enough it should become far easier after the almost inevitable addition of excluding team rounds. So keep your heads up :) 

Oh and I went on my streak whilst playing solo with my headphones around my neck lol. Maybe that’s the trick: no distractions ? 

On 8/5/2020 at 7:26 AM, Helyx said:

To win five episodes in a row easily, just make sure you're #1 in five consecutive episodes. If you're #1, you have 100% chance to win.

This the best advice I have seen on this forum... You lose a 100% of the games you don't win!

• Like 1

I think when you reach the end of some race, there is a bug. Like when you grab the tail or the crown.

It is not working like it's suppose to do. People grab my tail and are 3 meters behind me (sorry don't know how feets works).

Here my video, I cleary had the first place but the game decide I didn't get it :

2 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I think when you reach the end of some race, there is a bug. Like when you grab the tail or the crown.

It is not working like it's suppose to do. People grab my tail and are 3 meters behind me (sorry don't know how feets works).

Here my video, I cleary had the first place but the game decide I didn't get it :

That has happened to me too, I believe it's because, in the server, you were second and the second was first. But it only happens when it's a close end. And everybody after first place is "top20%" "top50%" or "Qualified"

I don't believe anyone has done this legit.  There's a bug somewhere and a handful of people of stumbled on to it.  There's just too many factors involved in this that make the odds overwhelmingly against it.  The game has been out for like 4 days (minus all the server issues) and 70+ have it already? I don't buy it.

EDIT: It should also be noted that ZERO people have this on Steam further proving that the PS4 version has a bug.

Edited by skazzzz4

3 minutes ago, skazzzz4 said:

I don't believe anyone has done this legit.  There's a bug somewhere and a handful of people of stumbled on to it.  There's just too many factors involved in this that make the odds overwhelmingly against it.  The game has been out for like 4 days (minus all the server issues) and 70+ have it already? I don't buy it.

I got it legitimately, since you can see I unlocked it right after the rounded ended, while also getting my 20th win in total at that same time.

• Like 2

2 win streak is the best I could do so far. It gives me hope that eventually I can get 5 though!

Yesterday the first 4 times I made it to the final round it was the damn TAIL game and I swear people can grab my tail from across the damn map but I literally grab onto people with the tail and hold them but I don't take their tail away. Am I doing something wrong?

Luckily I almost always win the mountain race and I've gotten good at the hexagon one. I swear if I am at a 4 win streak and the last round is the TAIL game I will lose my mind lol

5 minutes ago, oleole56 said:

I got it legitimately, since you can see I unlocked it right after the rounded ended, while also getting my 20th win in total at that same time.

All this proves is that you won at least one game.

2 minutes ago, skazzzz4 said:

All this proves is that you won at least one game.

If i did the "play 5 rounds and restart the game" while the server issues happened, I should had recieved it at the main menu or while searching for a new game.. right?

Edited by oleole56
  • Like 2