How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

10 minutes ago, oleole56 said:

If i did the "play 5 rounds and restart the game" while the server issues happened, I should had recieved it at the main menu or while searching for a new game.. right?

That is a unconfirmed rumor.  If it is bugged there is no solid proof of when or how it would pop.  You might have the trophy, you might say you did it legit, but there is no real proof to back that up.

11 minutes ago, oleole56 said:

"If it is bugged there is no solid proof of when or how it would pop", you can agree or disagree with me achieveing it legitimately or not, but I won it legitimately.

Else why would I lie about how I got it? To gain some few likes and attention on the internet?

Good God, calm down. You act like I'm trying to take away the crowning achievement of your life or something. It's just a dumb trophy, relax.

(this is why I don't usually post on forums, too much fucking drama)

Edited by skazzzz4

I feel like a lot of this trophy is skill. I can win any event. The luck comes during team events. I’m confident I will get this trophy eventually I have had 2 and 3 win streaks here and there. My streak is eventually ended by a team event usually Hoarder.  Such a bad team game. I hope I get some luck lol 

• Like 1

I think people are exaggerating. If you're decent at platformers, you'll likely win most games or at least half of them. The biggest issue is the team-based game modes and the servers not holding a game together. I've done the 5 in a row and I haven't won 20 yet.

On 08/08/2020 at 4:03 PM, skazzzz4 said:

I don't believe anyone has done this legit. There's a bug somewhere and a handful of people must have stumbled onto it. There's just too many factors involved in this that make the odds overwhelmingly against it. The game has been out for like, 4 days (minus all the server issues), and 70+ players have it already? I don't buy it.

It should also be noted that zero people have this on Steam, further proving that the PS4 version has a bug.

If you think people cheated (you didn't say it outright, but it's easy to tell), just report them. Again, this just makes you look salty that people are getting the trophy you can't.

And, as I've said many and many times, it's really not that hard. Hard, sure, but clearly doable. So it's not that surprising that people are getting it. Heck, it's a trophy you could get even accidentally.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 2

So I tried winning 5 games in a row using disconnections.

Basically if I get eliminated I quit the game to the PS4 menu before the game registers it, and "keep" the winning streak. I got 5 and no trophy. So I think that is out of the window, unless I didn't quit at the right time.

Edited by wardragon989

imho this Trophy is totally not impossible. 

on the first day before i even checked the trophies i got 1st in the first race, won 2 team challenges and was 4th in another race. also won the final, so that makes 4 out of 5?

with a bit of luck and skill its totally doable..

but since that do an emoji before finishing first trophy did not pop for me twice i´m kinda reluctant to try again.. >< 

1 minute ago, VaDiMkA said:

on the first day before i even checked the trophies i got 1st in the first race, won 2 team challenges and was 4th in another race. also won the final, so that makes 4 out of 5?

but since that do an emoji before finishing first trophy did not pop for me twice i´m kinda reluctant to try again.. >< 

You do know it's about winning 5 finals in a row, and not stages in a episode right? :D

40 minutes ago, wardragon989 said:

So I tried winning 5 games in a row using disconnections.

Basically if I get eliminated I quit the game to the PS4 menu before the game registers it, and "keep" the winning streak. I got 5 and no trophy. So I think that is out of the window, unless I didn't quit at the right time.

quitting to xmb might not be considered a disconnect. pulling your internet cord might though.

People are free to believe this trophy is impossible all they want, but it's certainly not inconceivable that people are unlocking it. I managed to get the trophy last night after many many failed streaks over the last few days. Not only did I get the trophy but I also went on to win a further 2 games for a total of 7 before losing to a close game of Egg Scramble. I kept track of all of my games after my first day of playing and steadily increased my winrate from ~20-30% to >50%, yesterday after the server issues I had 13 wins and 9 loses. In total I logged 40 wins and 50 loses.

If it wasn't for team games I would imagine a lot more people would have this trophy. If you can manage a winrate of at least 30% all it's going to take in the end is getting lucky on teams and having no disconnects.

• Like 1

Not the best gamer in the world but I would think I would be good enough to get at least 1 win.  Managed to hit level 16 but still not a single Show win.  Bad luck perhaps?  There is plenty of trophies in Fall Guys to obtain that will keep me busy.  Hopefully there will be an easier way to win in future updates.

Three times I was so close for the 5 win streak. First time I lost at the tail grab 10 seconds beforen the round ended. Second time it was Fall ball 5 vs. 5 , although my co-op partners were all there and we've never lost before, with 1:2 in the overtime I lost. Third time was hex-a-gon, and I only lost because I was too nervous, I had the advantage of beeing way above the others with a lot of tiles left and I messed up. It sucks ?

Edited by Savyna
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, VaDiMkA said:

You have to win 5 finals in a row, meaning qualifying for 15-20 stages + winning 5 finals. All that without losing a single stage. It's so easy to lose a team stage and it's not even your fault.

It's doable if you play with teammates, they must be skilled (you must be skilled as well) and if they help you.win it's doable (maybe if 2 of them are in the final and 2 more random people and you, they can grab the random players or whatever). But if you do it solo is almost impossible or at least there is a lot of luck involved.

Edited by Lezonidas