How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

1 hour ago, darksoul21121 said:

In Steam there is no one obtain this achivement. Think about it, no one!

https://gamerant.com/fall-guys-impossible-achievement-unlocked-infallible/

On the second to last paragraph from this article it says and quote - 

"While PC players have taken screenshots of their achievement and posted it to social media, there aren't enough who've earned it to raise the percentage of "Infallible" unlocked from zero on Steam's achievement tracker."

So people have earned the achievement on steam however the percentage of steam global achievements has not increased because not enough people have earned.

PlayStation and Steam probably track achievements and trophies differently, therefore more people are required to raise the percentage on steam. 

Edited by KON007

24 minutes ago, Degnan- said:

Just got 3 wins a row so definitely doable, game is great fun to play regardless. 

I did the same just mins ago... until I died on a survival level the dumbest way, then the next game I lost because of a stupid team. Basically, I’d have lost my wins streak anyway because of a team round.

If I had the power, I would delete ALL team rounds!

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, skazzzz4 said:

I don't believe anyone has done this legit.  There's a bug somewhere and a handful of people of stumbled on to it.  There's just too many factors involved in this that make the odds overwhelmingly against it.  The game has been out for like 4 days (minus all the server issues) and 70+ have it already? I don't buy it.

EDIT: It should also be noted that ZERO people have this on Steam further proving that the PS4 version has a bug.

Erm speak for yourself. No bugs here, just skill. The team ones are more luck based depending on if you’re on a good team or not (specifically Egg Scrambled and Hoopsie Daisy) but all the single player ones are skill based.

And you can tell because everyone who can’t qualify legitimately through their skill are resorting to pushing and grabbing, particularly against ones that have bought legendary items (ie have won quite a few episodes to get crowns).

After getting the five in a row yesterday morning, I then continued in the afternoon to get another 4 in a row and to the final of the 5th.

And that’s not be bragging, I just think people are VASTLY overexaggerating how hard this trophy is.

• Like 4

Yes the team games are very annoying right now but there's something I'm actually starting to find more annoying today... That god damn Tail Hunt final... How on earth am I meant to get 5 wins in a row if the person behind me is able to grab my tail even though there's a gap between us enough to fit 3 or 4 other people? Getting a streak going is tricky enough never mind needing to win the tail finals like that. Seems to be getting worse compared to the other day also... Is this server lag or something? It's frustrating. 

Edited by DHull47
Spelling mistake
  • Like 2

EDIT: 

6 hours ago, Kulzyc said:

Doesnt work, unless it only work if you spawn with the tail. I did leave after grabbing the tail and did 4 wins after that and it didnt unlock. Luckily, I won again next game to make it 5 lol.

Debunked. Don't try this.

Original post:

I think I just found an exploit. If you leave during the grabass final w/ the tail, I think it counts as a win even though you receive no crowns for it.

>last night
>win fall mountain (I think)
>leave grabass final (spawned with tail)
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

It's recorded on my second account (SilvexKun) which I use to play multiplayer games that I have no intention of trophy hunting in.

If you hate the grabass final as much as I do and you're attempting this trophy, you might as well try this. I want to warn you though, I honestly don't remember if I won a fall mountain right before my last game of the night in which I left the grabass final. It could've been 4 "wins" in a row and the game just glitched and awarded it. Still I want to put it out there because I really hate that final and think it's bullshit with the buggy grab mechanics and horrible lag / latency.

Edited by SilvexSensei
Exploit debunked, new people to the thread should be made aware.
  • Like 2

I know a lot more people have got it, but the one I'm finding more difficult than this trophy is the "Qualify from a team game with a score of 1". The only team game I can see that happening in is Hoarders but it's completely random (i.e. you can't control the other teams battling between having 6 balls and 0 balls respectively.

What are people doing to get that trophy? Am I missing something obvious?

3 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

I know a lot more people have got it, but the one I'm finding more difficult than this trophy is the "Qualify from a team game with a score of 1". The only team game I can see that happening in is Hoarders but it's completely random (i.e. you can't control the other teams battling between having 6 balls and 0 balls respectively.

JInxed is the best game for that since most of the times the winning team will only have 1 not infected person remaining

Just now, Theladozz said:

JInxed is the best game for that since most of the times the winning team will only have 1 not infected person remaining

Didn't even think of that one! I guess if I've ever been on the winning team there has always been more than one left! ?

3 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

Didn't even think of that one! I guess if I've ever been on the winning team there has always been more than one left! 1f602.png

I would say don't worry about that trophy, u'll get it on jinxed while going for other trophies for sure.

Edit: or maybe not as you already have the hard ones lol

Edited by Theladozz

19 minutes ago, SilvexSensei said:

I think I just found an exploit. If you leave during the grabass final w/ the tail, I think it counts as a win even though you receive no crowns for it.

>last night
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

It's recorded on my second account (SilvexKun) which I use to play multiplayer games that I have no intention of trophy hunting in.

If you hate the grabass final as much as I do and you're attempting this trophy, you might as well try this. I want to warn you though, I honestly don't remember if I won a fall mountain right before my last game of the night in which I left the grabass final. It could've been 4 "wins" in a row and the game just glitched and awarded it. Still I want to put it out there because I really hate that final and think it's bullshit with the buggy grab mechanics and horrible lag / latency.

c85.jpg

• Like 3

Have you other high level/high wins noticed totally shit spawns on Fall mountain or am I unlucky?
I swear I have started last 10 fall mountains back row, which is massive disadvantage with 4 rows... Feels scripted. Stupid 4th row spawn broke my win streak again, tho I had almost perfect run.

Edited by Somalias0n

1 hour ago, SilvexSensei said:

>last night
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

how did you even get the idea of leaving after u got the tail  would give u a win? lol btw can i only leave if i spawn with the tail or can i grab it from someone and directly leave?

>last night
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

Great just was we damn need is people leaving in that game and auto getting a win while the rest of us on possible streaks get screwed.

1 minute ago, Somalias0n said:

Or maybe somebody read about @SilvexSensei glitch and left with it? ?

Yeah seen that after and if true fuck that shit.

This trophy in a pain in the tail so far. Lost it 2 times in a row. Latence/Lag are insane. Guys are 3 meters behind me and he grab my tail what the hell, me i'm grabbing him and nothing happen.

And nobody can't say it's my connection have got 1Gbits/s - 300mbits/s.

And for sure, it's too random. A player that started the game once can have it.

1 minute ago, Mercenary09 said:
2 minutes ago, Somalias0n said:

Or maybe somebody read about @SilvexSensei glitch and left with it? ?

I'll try this, sound good to me ?

>last night
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

My dude here trying to get infalible making everyone else leave the lobby and getting the free win xD

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Somalias0n said:

No but seriously, the problem is that if you don't spawn with it, it's hard to have time to pause and quit when 5 guys chase you....

I mean both times he did it and worned for him was when he spawned with it maybe it only works if u spawn with it?

2 hours ago, odie8391 said:

I got that last night. It feels like a half-RNG trophy because (obviously) your Fall cannot control all the balls in Hoarders.

Funniest thing, I was on the colour team that loses the most; Yellow. Maybe you need half their curse, half the skill to win by 1 point.

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 1