How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

4 hours ago, odie8391 said:

I know a lot more people have got it, but the one I'm finding more difficult than this trophy is the "Qualify from a team game with a score of 1". The only team game I can see that happening in is Hoarders but it's completely random (i.e. you can't control the other teams battling between having 6 balls and 0 balls respectively.

What are people doing to get that trophy? Am I missing something obvious?

At first I thought it had to be done on "Fall Ball", but it actually popped for me on "Jinx". Other team got jinxed with only one of us remaining. ;)

I played today, by the way, and I got five non-consecutive wins. No trophy. So, either you need to be really lucky with the glitch (when their servers are down), or do it legitimately. This sounds like the one trophy that could stop me from getting the platinum trophy. Fall Mountain is doable if you're lucky with the balls rolling down, but Hex-a-Gone always gets me in the end. And I've only been lucky a few times to win Royal Fumble.

Edited by JoaLoft

4 hours ago, SilvexSensei said:

I think I just found an exploit. If you leave during the grabass final w/ the tail, I think it counts as a win even though you receive no crowns for it.

>last night
>win fall mountain (I think)
>leave grabass final (spawned with tail)
>call it a night

>this morning

>win hexagon

>leave grabass final (spawned with tail)

>win fall mountain

>get infallible

It's recorded on my second account (SilvexKun) which I use to play multiplayer games that I have no intention of trophy hunting in.

If you hate the grabass final as much as I do and you're attempting this trophy, you might as well try this. I want to warn you though, I honestly don't remember if I won a fall mountain right before my last game of the night in which I left the grabass final. It could've been 4 "wins" in a row and the game just glitched and awarded it. Still I want to put it out there because I really hate that final and think it's bullshit with the buggy grab mechanics and horrible lag / latency.

If someone else attempts this and has it work for them, please please please let the community know ^_^

I have already attempted and busted a lot of methods that did NOT work.. if this is the miracle formula, then there is hope

1 minute ago, JoaLoft said:

At first I thought it had to be done on "Fall Ball", but it actually popped for me on "Jynx". Other team got jinxed with only one of us remaining. ;)

I played today, by the way, and I got five non-consecutive wins. No trophy. So, either you need to be really lucky with the glitch (when their servers are down), or do it legitimately. This sounds like the one trophy that could stop me from getting the platinum trophy. Fall Mountain is doable if you're lucky with the balls rolling down, but Hex-a-Gone always gets me in the end. And I've only been lucky a few times to win Royal Fumble.

Hex-a-gone is super easy.. have you been using the jump method?

1 minute ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

If someone else attempts this and has it work for them, please please please let the community know ^_^

I have already attempted and busted a lot of methods that did NOT work.. if this is the miracle formula, then there is hope

Hex-a-gone is super easy.. have you been using the jump method?

I did once today, but it was just dumb luck at the end: Me and one more player were jumping away on the last level, and when we ran out of tiles, we both dived to the same nearby island of tiles. Got knocked off, I was so bummed. ?

Just now, JoaLoft said:

I did once today, but it was just dumb luck at the end: Me and one more player were jumping away on the last level, and when we ran out of tiles, we both dived to the same nearby island of tiles. Got knocked off, I was so bummed. ?

Damn, well thats all i can say for that game. I try to cut people off from the higher platforms and start jumping when no one else is on the same one as i am. From there once you start to run out of tiles, you should be able to see all the ones below and plan ahead. Meaning, decide which way you want to go and have your final tiles be, aiming for a more dense area of tiles below. 

21 minutes ago, OFFICER_OILDAB said:

Damn, well thats all i can say for that game. I try to cut people off from the higher platforms and start jumping when no one else is on the same one as i am. From there once you start to run out of tiles, you should be able to see all the ones below and plan ahead. Meaning, decide which way you want to go and have your final tiles be, aiming for a more dense area of tiles below. 

Tried that once too. The lower platforms were missing A LOT of tiles. Ended up falling through three or four levels of hexagons.

F*ck me. ?

4 hours ago, Somalias0n said:

Have you other high level/high wins noticed totally shit spawns on Fall mountain or am I unlucky?
I swear I have started last 10 fall mountains back row, which is massive disadvantage with 4 rows... Feels scripted. Stupid 4th row spawn broke my win streak again, tho I had almost perfect run.

Watch me jinx my entire future now.

But I actually have a theory about the spawns in this round might be based either on ping or loading speed. I have a quite good internet connection/low latency and an SSD installed on my Pro and I ALWAYS start on the front row. Not once in 20-30 Fall Mountains have I started even in the second row which actually made me think.

Edited by Misshandlad

1 minute ago, kapitein said:

4 wins in a row and then died in overtime with the stupid group football game in the second to last game. Fuck this.

Feel u ... the same thing happend to me too 5 mins ago again (in a yellow team). I tired to turn off my Wi-Fi Connection but this don't help. 

IDK but i ended up everytime in a yellow team. I feel like a clown ? 

Got already 3 times a streak of 4. 

1 hour ago, Misshandlad said:

Watch me jinx my entire future now.

But I actually have a theory about the spawns in this round might be based either on ping or loading speed. I have a quite good internet connection/low latency and an SSD installed on my Pro and I ALWAYS start on the front row. Not once in 20-30 Fall Mountains have I started even in the second row which actually made me think.

It can't be the internet. I have 100mb in Germany so I don't think so. There has to be something, I have played almost all day and now I have around 20 fall mountains always started in the backrow. Once somebody was behind me when there was an extra row for 1 player. That's really significant, especially for the trophy. Most wins are a few second margin. What level are you? I'm 38 now. Other races it's 100% random and I'm front sometimes.

I have old ps4 tho, maybe pro version is faster or something? But I think old versions are more common than pro?

Edited by Somalias0n

4 hours ago, cattpro said:

how did you even get the idea of leaving after u got the tail  would give u a win? lol btw can i only leave if i spawn with the tail or can i grab it from someone and directly leave?

I wasn't going for the trophy so it wasn't a plot to get a "win" like that lol. I simply don't want to play that gamemode until they fix the bugs and servers. No clue about not spawning with it, grabbing it, then leaving. But I think it should work, if this is an actual exploit and not a rare glitch that isn't repeatable. All I know is I did not win 5 in a row because I left a tournament. Leaving with the tail is the only thing I can point to that could explain it.

4 hours ago, Alex8_X said:

My dude here trying to get infalible making everyone else leave the lobby and getting the free win xD

I would never risk my 100% profile on something so RNG lol. If you leave the game with the tail, a new one doesn't respawn. I've tested this with a friend.

17 minutes ago, Somalias0n said:

It can't be the internet. I have 100mb in Germany so I don't think so. There has to be something, I have played almost all day and now I have around 20 fall mountains always started in the backrow. Once somebody was behind me when there was an extra row for 1 player. That's really significant, especially for the trophy. Most wins are a few second margin. What level are you? I'm 38 now. Other races it's 100% random and I'm front sometimes.

I have old ps4 tho, maybe pro version is faster or something? But I think old versions are more common than pro?

Im level 31 right now, played a few Fall Mountains more after posting the last time and still always front row. Most of the time front row, center spot.

2 hours ago, SilvexSensei said:

I wasn't going for the trophy so it wasn't a plot to get a "win" like that lol. I simply don't want to play that gamemode until they fix the bugs and servers. No clue about not spawning with it, grabbing it, then leaving. But I think it should work, if this is an actual exploit and not a rare glitch that isn't repeatable. All I know is I did not win 5 in a row because I left a tournament. Leaving with the tail is the only thing I can point to that could explain it.

I would never risk my 100% profile on something so RNG lol. If you leave the game with the tail, a new one doesn't respawn. I've tested this with a friend.

you just leave via the options menu right? or do u close the whole gsme application?

I started out the day with a 4 win streak (3 of the tail game and 1 fall mountain). I lost the 5th episode as the last person eliminated on Hex-a-gone. It was my first time playing that mode but it definitely stung. I was quite put off and it did sour my experience for the day.

I Just finished up for the day. I’m at level 32 now and I managed to complete 5 in a row and got my 20 wins to pop at the same time. I had Fall Mountain 5 times in a row. The last one was basically a draw where we both grabbed the crown at the same time. Very tense few seconds there.

It would seem time of day is important in determining strength of competition. I’m of the opinion that the tail games are the most broken, also the team games can be a total blowout and out of your control, under certain conditions.

To minimise the risk in team games. My advice would be to be ‘creative’ with a game like Fall Ball as an example (which came up the most for me). Don’t just run after it, think about your spacing, also consider grabbing opposing players to disrupt their momentum, and to clear the way for your teammates. If you are close enough after a goal consider jumping into the net too as you will spawn right where the next ball drops in.

For all the solo events make sure you know the strategy to get in the top 10%. By the end of my session I was getting 1st regularly in the early races. I would not be surprised if your earlier round performance influences your starting position on Fall Mountain. I was always always 1st row for my 5 wins in a row.

Im very happy that I managed to get this one done and out of the way early, key is definitely not to stress out and to just focus on what you can control.

41 minutes ago, sound_of_lies said:

For all the solo events make sure you know the strategy to get in the top 10%. By the end of my session I was getting 1st regularly in the early races. I would not be surprised if your earlier round performance influences your starting position on Fall Mountain. I was always always 1st row for my 5 wins in a row.

We discussed this earlier and it seems like it's the download time, I have now started +20 fall mountains back row, guy with SSD ALWAYS front.

I just had a game with 4 gold medals, 2x race win and I start 3rd row ?

On 8/5/2020 at 7:59 AM, Sikutai said:

A player who don't care about the Platinum.

Couldnt be more wrong.   Nice try though.  The ultimate I have to hurry to plat this game in as fast as possible trophy whore, type is about to.   Looks like a little humility heading your way.  Atleast you got some likes for being utterly incorrect.  Not trying to be rude.  Just honest.  Hell of a prediction!