How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

The other thing about 1 in a million or 24 million or whatever is that it doesn't apply to 1 in a million players, the math applies to 1 in a million attempts at five in a row. If you play a handful of rounds of Fall Guys, you're not making 1 "attempt" at this trophy, you're making a bunch.

• Like 1

I haven’t won any games yet, I’ve got to the final a few times but that’s it. While I think the infallible trophy will be super difficult, it’s not impossible. A lot of it is RNG on what levels you get and if you have to rely on teams and just the unpredictability of others players. That being said, it’s not impossible and the more you play and understand the maps, the more likely you’ll be able to have an advantage over others in the races/survival maps. 

Also a lot of people are trying to boost to get the 5 wins, but being in a team doesn’t keep you in the game or give you a win even if you were eliminated. 4 people out of 60 really won’t make that much of a difference ? 

6 minutes ago, TheJimmonator said:

just got it! I came to see how many had it and apparently I'm the 13th - genuinely the most stressful trophy I've ever managed

How you manage it? Solo or Squads?

What were the final races?

Edited by Hedgito

8 minutes ago, Lord_of_Arbon said:

Guys there seems to be a workaround!! Trying to confirm this, but it seems if you get 5 wins in one session - don not close the game - you should get the trophy!!Looks like a bug atm. But Ill give it a go

Where did you hear that from?

10 minutes ago, Lord_of_Arbon said:

Guys there seems to be a workaround!! Trying to confirm this, but it seems if you get 5 wins in one session - don not close the game - you should get the trophy!!Looks like a bug atm. But Ill give it a go

I dont know about that, I'm pretty sure I've won more than 5 games during a sitting.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Well i currently have 2 wins this session, guess ill attempt it aswell. 

I`m sitting at 2 aswell :) Good Luck

2 minutes ago, Alex8_X said:

I dont know about that, I'm pretty sure I've won more than 5 games during a sitting.

Really? Hmm yeah its not confirmed at all. He said if you do 5 or better 6 to safe it the restart the game immediately. But yeah its just a shimmer of hope

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Thanks @Bushido_Cypher! I haven't won yet, got extremely close on one. Also your guides are legendary. 

Appreciate the support mate! Trying to do much more, currently working on a guide I think some may find useful. 

This game is pretty addictive though been enjoying it. I am decent at platformers but I can see 5 wins in a row being a struggle for the majority. Especially with the luck that still does factor into it all.

However if you can do it by wins in a sitting than that's going to make it more manageable for most. Such a fun game though keen to see what modes/courses they add in the future.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hedgito said:

How you manage it? Solo or Squads?

What were the final races?

totally solo, and I only got two team games in my entire 5 games (the one where you have to push a football over the finish line as a team, and the one where you have to jump through rings).

4 of the final races were the crown grab thing, and one of them was the hexagon (all equally stressful, but the hexagon is a nightmare)

1 minute ago, TheJimmonator said:

totally solo, and I only got two team games in my entire 5 games (the one where you have to push a football over the finish line as a team, and the one where you have to jump through rings).

4 of the final races were the crown grab thing, and one of them was the hexagon (all equally stressful, but the hexagon is a nightmare)

I got 2 of my 3 wins in the crown race. The best to manage. 1 i got with the tail thing

43 minutes ago, Lord_of_Arbon said:

I've get more than 7 wins in one session and no trophy for me.

@Bushido_Cypher Yeah, I played pretty much 5 hours last night straight and time flew. It was bed time before I realized it and my girlfriend enjoyed watching / playing! 

I haven't even managed ONE win, hopefully tonight but 5 STRAIGHT in a row would be insane. A lot of luck is involved, the fruit slope one is the worst for me. Which guides are you working on?