How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

14 minutes ago, diguzzmexican said:

If you are losing, try to disconnect the game, as I think the game will not count.

Had the same idea, but don't know if the game works that way, since we can't see any player statictics.

Edited by oleole56

7 hours ago, F-o-D-Aurora said:

99.9997% luck, skill has a little of course but I was on my 2 win streak and lost in a team game. So screw the developers imo

There's skill involved in some of the platforming sections, but you are randomly drawn with 59 other people. The skill of those people vary and your odds of being put in a team with people who suck or people who are good are going to vary as well. I will watch people literally jump into closing doors which is hilarious and definitely helps with your chances of winning. I've already seen boosting threads which is probably the case. If you can get a certain number of people to go to the finals with you, you can have the other 3 (or more?) throw the game and ensure your win.  A lot of trust in that though, but I digress, those people saying you just have to "git gud" are completely full of bologna. It's not going to get you 5 wins in a row.

For example; say you get a squad of four and you all make it to the finals. In something like the tail game, or the infection game, you can just have your buddies keep the rest away from you while you bogart the tail.

Edited by CuteBoringLove

Initially thought it would be 'impossible' as well, but I just got 3 in a row (...I only got 6 in total) and there has not been once in the last 9 games that I haven't reached finale. So I am crossing my fingers really hard that I will be able to achieve it soon enough.

Obviously, the most annoying part is the team levels - especially football, ugh... Good thing is i am neither in a rush nor focusing on completing that specific trophy now since the 50 cosmetics one is going to take some time anyway. 

Edited by Tsuzun
  • Like 4

On 05/08/2020 at 2:28 PM, xKirbz- said:

Sony really needs to put some rules on how hard these trophies are, especially luck-based ones like Infallible.

So, if I understand correctly, what you're saying is: Sony should make it so that's there no more hard trophies in any game? Wow.

If you don't want to go through the struggle to get the trophy, that's fine. However, you should then accept that you're not gonna have the trophy. Wanting games' difficulties to forcibly lower down to appeal to you is asking too much. 

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 4

I can't even come close to winning one game. Don't think I ever will. All these fat fucks constantly getting in my way!

1 hour ago, hittheroadbucky said:

I feel you 1f602.png I get to the final so many times but it never works out 

never even made a final. i don't even care about the trophies, but this game gets me heated lmao

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’m sitting here with not a single win since yesterday. I’m an absolute noob, I’ll never get it.

Im with you on this. 

And i'll have a damn good time getting sub 30% though!

P.s. slight offtopic. How would you class this game? Party? Platformer? Both of em? 

This is probably the biggest trophy rarity discrepancy I've seen in a game lol. The most common trophy is at 94% while the rarest (that's not at 0%) is this Infallible trophy at 0.09%

Congrats to everyone who got the trophy!

This is definitely gonna be an under 0.10% plat. 

Edited by Azaan60
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I can't even come close to winning one game. Don't think I ever will. All these fat fucks constantly getting in my way!

never even made a final. i don't even care about the trophies, but this game gets me heated lmao

Yeah I’ve qualified for over 100 rounds and have that trophy, but don’t have my win ? it’s probably the most fun I’ve had shouting around a tv though ?

• Like 1

On 05/08/2020 at 4:50 PM, Azaan60 said:

This is definitely gonna be a <0.10% plat. 

Definitely not. <0.10% is NecroDancer levels of rarity. To have an idea, 7 people got the platinum trophy for CoTND in 5 years, while 26 (and counting) people have gotten Infallible and the game's not even out for 2 days. Sure, nobody's got the platinum yet, but the rest seems to just be grind.

Edited by Eagle

41 minutes ago, Vakido said:

Managed to get it!

I can see that you haven't even reached your 10th win when you achieved that trophy, so the game matched you against pretty new players which don't know the best tactics in the final rounds. Trophies in these kind of "battleroyale" games are really bad design because it becomes harder and harder the more wins / games you have without the trophy. I am lvl 25 with "battlepass" with 12 wins and I can see other players to use same tactics as I do in Hex-a-gone event and in many others. The only way to make this achieveable for me is that I can reset my account somehow to play with new players or this game gets ranked mode and I make my rank to worst possible. I even tried to lose on purpose to lower my MMR (if this game even has one) but not a single noticeable change on enemies.

2 minutes ago, VSmoL said:

I can see that you haven't even reached your 10th win when you achieved that trophy, so the game matched you against pretty new players which don't know the best tactics in the final rounds. Trophies in these kind of "battleroyale" games are really bad design because it becomes harder and harder the more wins / games you have without the trophy. I am lvl 25 with "battlepass" with 12 wins and I can see other players to use same tactics as I do in Hex-a-gone event and in many others. The only way to make this achieveable for me is that I can reset my account somehow to play with new players or this game gets ranked mode and I make my rank to worst possible. I even tried to lose on purpose to lower my MMR (if this game even has one) but not a single noticeable change on enemies.

There is not a 10 win trophy?

It should have actually been my 15 win. and I'm also 25 on the battle pass so I'd be right around the same "MMR" as you.

• Like 1