How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

2 minutes ago, Vakido said:

There is not a 10 win trophy?

It should have actually been my 15 win. and I'm also 25 on the battle pass so I'd be right around the same "MMR" as you.

No there is not, I just tried to make calculations based on your Win 7 episodes trophy achieve time and your 5 wins row one, although I have to admit, I wasn't careful enough with the amount of victories you need for "Top Tier" trophy. I thought it was 5 wins instead of 7. And yes, you are now at that battlepass level but not at the time you got Infallible trophy.

12 minutes ago, LoAlexandria said:

Yeah, i was at 4 in a row and lost the final.

other record was 4wins and 2 2nd places (both hex a gone) within 6 games :/

was sooo close :'(

Same here got 4 in a row and lost in the final and came second ?

1 hour ago, BRKs_Eagle said:

Definitely not. <0.10% is Necrodancer-levels of rarity. To have an idea, 7 people got the platinum trophy for Necrodancer in 5 years. 26 (and counting) people have gotten the "Infallible" trophy and the game's not even out for 2 days. Sure, nobody has gotten the platinum yet, but the rest seems to just be grind.

Except this games player base is much larger and far more casual than Necromancer. 

Necrodancer has been out for 4 years and has 20k players. This game has hit 10k already. And of that 10k only 26 have got it.

According to the devs the game has hit over 1.5 million players on PSN already. It's definitely gonna be an under 0.10%. If not then very close. 

Edited by Azaan60

3 minutes ago, VSmoL said:

No there is not, I just tried to make calculations based on your Win 7 episodes trophy achieve time and your 5 wins row one, although I have to admit, I wasn't careful enough with the amount of victories you need for "Top Tier" trophy. I thought it was 5 wins instead of 7. And yes, you are now at that battlepass level but not at the time you got Infallible trophy.

I hit 25 an hour after, which was 1 match as I took a break after getting the trophy.

I ended up getting 7 wins in a row before I lost a game of team grab ass.

It does end up being pretty RNG depending on who you are up against but it doesn't seem as bad at everyone first thought.

Best general tip I can give is to blend into the crowd, people love to grab hotdogs and such.

For the final rounds.

Crown Race: This is pretty RNG depending on where you start, I find the right side to be much better. The cannonballs pattern seems to always be the same, on the right side you can use the flipper when it gets hit by the cannonball give yourself a huge boost if you jump at the right time.

Hex: If you're up top, jump. If you fall early, destroy everything. I prefer to do a spiral pattern.

Grab ass: Greatly depends on how competent the other people are, I normally try to stay around the outside edge and run up if they try to cut me off.

Ok, so I looked closely into the trophy owners.

What I can say :

How is that possible ???

• Like 3

I'm one of the few to have won 5 in a row (I actually won 6). It was a combination of luck and skill. I'm reach the finals regularly, with team games being the biggest factor in whether I get there or not.

On my winning streak I had very few team games (only 4 across all 6 episodes) and 4 of my wins were on Fall Mountain (very easy to win), 1 on Hex-a-gone (with strategy it's not too bad) and 1 on Royal Fumble (a little random but with good movement you can hold it for the entire time limit).

If you get good at races and survival, get lucky that they turn up most, learn some strategies for dealing with team games when they appear, you can get to the finals consistently. Winning them is down to your own skill really.

I've won 16 times and got my streak after the first 6. I win about 33% of all episodes I enter, but win the finals when I get there about 75%.

52 minutes ago, VSmoL said:

I can see that you haven't even reached your 10th win when you achieved that trophy, so the game matched you against pretty new players which don't know the best tactics in the final rounds. Trophies in these kind of "battleroyale" games are really bad design because it becomes harder and harder the more wins / games you have without the trophy. I am lvl 25 with "battlepass" with 12 wins and I can see other players to use same tactics as I do in Hex-a-gone event and in many others. The only way to make this achieveable for me is that I can reset my account somehow to play with new players or this game gets ranked mode and I make my rank to worst possible. I even tried to lose on purpose to lower my MMR (if this game even has one) but not a single noticeable change on enemies.

If you see my profile you will see that i managed to get the trophy after level 25 on the battlepass and after win 20 episodes. So keep playing and you will eventually get it

6 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The more I level up, the more impossible it becomes? I am Level 14 and I think I am doomed from the platinum forever... I’m at 2 wins total.

Please don’t make me lose hope...

Even if you are in a higher level matchmaking group (I don’t know how it works) your level will reset next season so you won’t be doomed for the plat

6 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Even if you are in a higher level matchmaking group (I don’t know how it works) your level will reset next season so you won’t be doomed for the plat

Do you have sources to claim this?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

11 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Also it might reset your level but we don't know whats under the hood. They might even have your total wins and you get matched againts same wins as you do

20 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The more I level up, the more impossible it becomes? I am season Level 14 and I think I am doomed from the platinum forever... I’m at 2 wins total.

Please don’t make me lose hope...

I dont think that's the case. I started all over on an alt account and was still getting players who knew the maps. 

Just now, SKiL_Clash said:

I dont think that's the case. I started all over on an alt account and was still getting players who knew the maps. 

Maybe players started the game on their alt. account, then switched to the real account ? That could be helpful for this trophy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

I can clearly see how much improved players are at my level than yesterday when I started playing this more. Not a single player used Hex tactic when I reached to finals. I even got first on races pretty often but now I am at around 10th to 20th most of them,depending cluster fuck what comes after the first jumps.So there can be alt accounts but odds to get matched againts them is pretty low.

Played for the first time today and I finally managed to win an episode on my 10th and final game of the day (on fall mountain with 15 people left, I still don't know how I did it). So now I'll just have to win 4 more in row the next time... easy.

Nah for real i don't know if I'll ever be capable of getting this trophy. Besides skill and experience there is too much of a luck factor involved, especially with the team games, and then to think the game is brand new so everyone is still a pretty big noob at this point. It's only going to be harder when time passes on.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Do you have sources to claim this?

I don’t, I did say I wasn’t sure how it worked. I was just going by games like fortnite and things with seasons which reset at the start of a new one. The game literally came out yesterday you won’t have ruined a trophy that is 90% rng 

4 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I feel bad for the people trying to get the five wins on release day when an easier method might be released.

The people who are trying or alredy achivement the trophy is doing a bunch of otrhers throphies as well as level the battlepass so there are no reason to feel bad about nothing (sorry for my bad english)

19 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I feel bad for the people trying to get the five wins on release day when an easier method might be released.

This right here made me happy. Im not even going to bother with 5 in a row anymore. Just going to finish the battlepass get 500 qualifications and 20 wins. After that ill just keep updated on easier gamemodes to win.

Still haven't got the trophy yet, but I now believe it is possible to get it.

Got one 4 wins in a row and three 3 wins in a row. So I do think it is doable if you have the skill level for it.

You just have to get lucky with teams, since that literally makes or breaks this trophy.