How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

The problem with making the trophy easier is that unless it’s made substantially easier through a new mode (like earning a win in some sort of single round team based game 5 times in a row) but is instead reducing the wins to 3 in a row a few months down the line it’s still going to be hugely difficult. From personal experience I can win the vast majority of games, and influence my team to at least win over 50% of those. The problem however will come as everyone reaches a skill level similar or higher then our own.

Right now skill plays enough of a point that you if you are good you can easily win a few rounds with a bit of luck, but soon enough getting a single win is going to be immensely difficult. Most people that have played BR or MP games will be familiar with this where it’s far easier to win on release then even a week later. This is compounded by the fact most people (or most trophy hunters) will stop playing the game after earning the other trophies or just to wait till the requirement gets changed, this means they will not be developing skills as those that have continued playing the game for fun.

Anyway in the end I don’t think we should take this game too seriously, though the developers responses to trophy hunters specifically is pretty frustrating.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ArK_TatiCo said:

This trophy should have been "reaching the final 5 times in a row".

This would be far more doable.

3 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

The more I level up, the more impossible it becomes? I am season Level 14 and I think I am doomed from the platinum forever... I’m at 2 wins total.

Please don’t make me lose hope...

I given up on the 5 wins lol. I'm forever stuck at 1 win. I get finals somewhat consistently (that is, if my team doesn't fuck up the team modes), but fumble sucks for me. I've gotten pretty decent at doing slime climb though, as the shortcuts are easier to use with fewer people. But I hate fall ball. I'm pretty good at seesaw thus far. 

1 hour ago, SKiL_Clash said:

This right here made me happy. Im not even going to bother with 5 in a row anymore. Just going to finish the battlepass get 500 qualifications and 20 wins. After that ill just keep updated on easier gamemodes to win.

I know I'll never get 20 wins, much less 7. But a way to make this easier is if they made teammodes optional, then you can focus on gitting gud at the solo stuff. In my opinion, squad wins should count for your squad, not just one of your teammates. 

On 05/08/2020 at 7:26 PM, primalentir said:

OK, so I looked closely into the trophy owners and I found out that:

How is that possible?

As I've said before, if you really think people who got this trophy are cheating, report them. If they did indeed cheat, that just gives them time to hide their trophies to avoid the flags, and makes you look salty that people are getting the trophy that you can't. The trophies have been reported to be buggy multiple times, and it's a trophy you can get even by accident, as the guy probably did (and I believe that falls under naming and shaming, but I'm not a mod, so I don't know). So yeah, when in doubt, just report. If it's visibly not true, it isn't gonna be approved, unless an error occurs (in which case, the person can dispute).

Edited by Eagle

1 hour ago, LMiner_ said:

Devs already said that they considering adding local coop, if that's the case the trophy infallible could become much much easier.

What kind of local co-op would they implement?  I have only watched some friends play.  Since I haven't played it myself, how would local co-op make the trophy easier?

Edited by SirShavesALot

9 hours ago, BRKs_Eagle said:

So, if I understand correctly, what you're saying is: Sony should make it so that's there no more hard trophies in any games? Wow.

If you don't want to go through the struggle to get the trophy, that's fine. However, you should then accept that you're not gonna have the trophy. Wanting games' difficulties to forcibly lower down to appeal to you is already asking for too much. 

I already accepted that I’m not going to get and will continue to get the rest, like I already said. The devs did not take into account the possibility of disconnects, in-game lag, and team mates that have no clue or sabotage a team game, making this trophy near impossible to get.

A more attainable trophy would’ve been to get top 3 5 times in a row, instead of #1. It would still take skill and a little luck to get. Trophies should be enjoyable to get, not hair pulling. The devs added in that impossible trophy to extend the amount of time a player plays their game, that’s all. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

The number of people boycotting the game because of the five wins trophy doesn't sound like they are having the time of their lives

1.3 milion players in the first 2 days would say otherwise

I am getting pretty pissed off of the servers diconnecting tho. That alone makes this trophy 10 times harder that it is already

Edited by dannyswfc9

Yesterday I played fall guys for the first time, in 3 hours I won 2 times in a row, I almost always reached the last round and I did 8 first races, in my opinion it is not impossible to reach the trophy of 5 victories in a row , it's more a question of skills, luck is only in team matches imho

9 hours ago, proud2bNs said:

Developer comment on the trophy from Reddit:

He didn't knew that Trophies are important for players? In what crazy alternate universe does he life? Everybody loves Trophies. Does he ever heared of Ratalaika Games?

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

When I meet new people in real life the first thing I tell them is how many Platinum Trophies I have, right before I tell them that I am a Vegetarian.

I honestly hope that's a joke :=) If that's the case, you should have added a /irony tag ;=)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, AiManiaTrophyhunting said:
2 hours ago, Sikutai said:

He didn't knew that Trophies are important for players? In what crazy alternate universe does he life? Everybody loves Trophies. Does he ever heared of Ratalaika Games?

I love trophies, got 131 platinium. All my friends don't care, like at all. It's a challenge for the trophy hunters but most of the player don't care about the trophies.

Like "AiManiaTrophyhunting" says, it's a small niche.

• Like 2

I know this is a site dedicated to trophies and all, but still, sometimes you have to let something go. I'd rather keep my sanity and have fun with the game than turn it into some sort of job.

I won once in like a hundred episodes cause I'm bad, but even if I were to get uber gud, the game still disconnects often enough that there'd always be an extra layer of luck involved.

Oh, and there's also the occasional pervs who don't care about falling to their demise together if they can grab a piece of hot jellybean butt.

The game's been out for two days, even if they don't change the requirements themselves, there are a lot of ways it could get easier to get in the future (eg. team-only/co-op based episodes, episodes with fewer rounds, rounds with fewer people, point-based tournaments, and so on).

Also, can anyone give some tips for the fruit chute minigame? It's a run killer for me; either my controller's getting faulty, or I'm doing something seriously wrong, because I barely advance on the conveyor belt unless I jump. And jumping usually leads to a close encounter with some stray bananas.

• Like 4