How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

25 minutes ago, primalentir said:

I love trophies, got 131 platinium. All my friends don't care, like at all. It's a challenge for the trophy hunters but most of the player don't care about the trophies.

Like "AiManiaTrophyhunting" says, it's a small niche.

Pw28IZZ.png

knt6X5T.gif

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, DarkBahamutZero said:

Also, can anyone give some tips for the fruit chute minigame? It's a run killer for me; either my controller's getting faulty, or I'm doing something seriously wrong, because I barely advance on the conveyor belt unless I jump. And jumping usually leads to a close encounter with some stray bananas.

I loathe this particular one, it feels insanely random if I get faceblasted by stray strawberry or orange. Anyway I just keep running forward, jump only when necessary. Keep to either left or right side so you can take cover behind yellow bumper triangles on a side. 

8 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

I loathe this particular one, it feels insanely random if I get faceblasted by stray strawberry or orange. Anyway I just keep running forward, jump only when necessary. Keep to either left or right side so you can take cover behind yellow bumper triangles on a side. 

I have tactics for most cases for every single game, i might make a vid soon explaining, but i feel it would make it harder for me to win 5 in a row, while i got 1x 4 win streak and 3x 3 win streak + lots of 2 win streaks :/ cant get it to hold up to 5.

In general, avoid the center for most part, look out on your enemies - especially falling ones 

2 hours ago, Juzota said:

You wish. None of my real life friends who has PS4 doesn't care about trophies at all. Pretty sure most of them doesn't even know that they exist.

Well there not real gamers then. Anyone who says they don't care about Trophies aren't "real" gamers. Either novice or casual people. People like that don't even deserve to even earn a trophy with an attitude like that towards them ?

I also don't believe trophies are a small niche, they have become a part of gaming now ?

Edited by Cryogenicide_X

15 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

You have PS+, which means it would have been free for you. So I doubt the devs will miss you too much.

This game will be flooded with DLCs and MTX, if not, the game will be dead in 2 months, it has 20 minigames, how long do you think that can entertain people?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Putting that one trophy aside, how difficult is it to get all the other ones.

Not at all imo.

i am missing in game store rotations to buy stuff, 1hr falling, 500 single rounds (should be at least half way there) and ofc 5 wins in a row.

took me 1,5 days to this point.

3 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

You still have to win 20 episodes and win a lot of races. So a bit skill is still necessary to get the platinum.

But IMO most other trophies are "just" time consuming and require playing the game a lot. But everything else is pretty doable. 

22 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Well there not real gamers then. Anyone who says they don't care about Trophies aren't "real" gamers. Either novice or casual people. People like that don't even deserve to even earn a trophy with an attitude like that towards them ?

I also don't believe trophies are a small niche, they have become a part of gaming now ?

Please tell me you're joking with this.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Putting that aside, it's easy, but more time consuming if you're unskilled. You need to win 20 episodes against 40-60 other people, meaning if you're unskilled it could take 1000 tries to win 20, and 1000 tries could be 200 hours. If you're skilled you could get those 20 wins in 20-30 hours.

It also depends if you're playing alone or not, if you're playing alone both trophies (20 wins and 5 wins in a row) are WAY HARDER. Specially if you're comparing it to someone playing with 3 skilled friends.

Edited by Lezonidas

3 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

No idea how people manage 5 IN A ROW. I've only won once, been to way too many finals (fuck tail grab)

Nah, fuck hex a gone.

i win like 4 out of 5 Tail grab

7 oiut of 10 Crown grabbing

but only 1 in 5 hex a gone if at all :/

Edited by LoAlexandria
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lezonidas said:

Putting that aside, it's easy, but more time consuming if you're unskilled. You need to win 20 episodes against 40-60 other people, meaning if you're unskilled it could take 1000 tries to win 20, and 1000 tries could be 200 hours. If you're skilled you could get those 20 wins in 20-30 hours.

It also depends if you're playing alone or not, if you're playing alone both trophies (20 wins and 5 wins in a row) are WAY HARDER. Specially if you're comparing it to someone playing with 3 skilled friends.

1000 games and 200 hours? God, I got it on less than 60 games and 15 hours. You have to be extremly bad at this game to need that much time

54 minutes ago, Cryogenicide_X said:

Well there not real gamers then. Anyone who says they don't care about Trophies aren't "real" gamers. Either novice or casual people. People like that don't even deserve to even earn a trophy with an attitude like that towards them 1f601.png

I'm pretty sure it doesn't bother them at all. Being a real gamer isn't anything to be a proud of.

• Like 1