How is it posible that 5 people have already the "impossible" trophy?

Lezonidas

2 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

You have no idea what kind of changes the devs will implement with patches or upcoming seasons. Just because you haven’t got the trophy within 3 days of launch doesn’t mean you won’t 

I’m level 22 and still haven’t managed to win a final 1f602.png I did unlock my cool athletic outfit though so I’m looking stylish while I fail 

Even though one developer says something, is it true for the entire team to figure out a way to make this trophy more reachable? I don’t have hopes until I see a change officially announced via social media or patch notes.

9 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Even though one developer says something, is it true for the entire team to figure out a way to make this trophy more reachable? I don’t have hopes until I see a change officially announced via social media or patch notes.

Look at the post above you ?

The season is 3 days in, you have another 60 to go and any changes that come in that time and with following seasons. But if you want to stress you do you 

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I’m now at level 20 and it truly feels like winning 5 in a row is now impossible... earlier today my record was 2 wins in a row before seeing it destroyed by a terrible team at the football mini-game. I’m now hopeless...

Yeah, if I get fall ball, I know it's gonna be a loss. Wish that gamemode would die. 

1 hour ago, GTAJJ said:

This, 

The game is out for only 3 days and looking at the popularity I don't see it dying down anytime soon. I started playing this evening and I liked it. 

Options for new modes such as less players are still a possibility in the near future. 

Yes it is a pandora's box, but to shoot down this game because of one 'achievable' trophy and complaining seems way to early. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eqill5 said:

Don’t give up so easily guys. The game has only been out for a couple of days, you can’t always expect to earn trophies straight away, some take time - and some you may never achieve, but don’t stop trying just because it’s not being handed to you!

This. That is the mentality I'd hope the trophy community would adopt but here we are.

7 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

say if you join a team from people on your friends list and one of the group wins, does that count as a win for all the players in that team?

No lol. Individually you need to win 5 in a row. You can be in a party still though

I've mentioned this in a couple threads before with questionably difficult trophies. But I'm fine with trophies like this being hard. Even if it's due to random variation it's not the only trophy that exists like this and the fact that alot of trophy hunters want this trophy to be made easier. Just because some want to complete the game faster is counterproductive to the Devs end goal of making a game people will still hopefully be playing two years after with as much fanatic behaviour ad they do now.

Some games are gonna have a trophy or two requiring dedication to them, deal with it, there's nothing wrong with it. If you don't like that don't load up the game, while the rest of us enjoy it as it is.

Hi everyone, idk if someone said it before me but i discussed with a person who achieved this trophy and he said me that he got it by getting 5 five gold medal in one episode like this :1596755814-b51ab99e-e5e4-4ce1-b194-20758

He said me that he only got 3 wins in a row and this one (on the pic) was his 3rd , so idk if it’s true or not but if someone can confirm i would be happy

PS : Sorry for my bad english

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainAskHole said:

The real issue is the team games, ppl sucks so hard and doesnt help at all. I think they will create private matches in the future so Im not worrying about this trophy for now.

They could disable trophies in private matches 

19 minutes ago, Il-NeyZer-lI said:

Hi everyone, idk if someone said it before me but i discussed with a person who achieved this trophy and he said me that he got it by getting 5 five gold medal in one episode like this :1596755814-b51ab99e-e5e4-4ce1-b194-20758

He said me that he only got 3 wins in a row and this one (on the pic) was his 3rd , so idk if it’s true or not but if someone can confirm i would be happy

PS : Sorry for my bad english

What's their PSN ID if I may ask?

20 minutes ago, CaptainAskHole said:

The real issue is the team games, ppl sucks so hard and doesnt help at all. I think they will create private matches in the future so Im not worrying about this trophy for now.

I've requested they add a training mode honestly for the "minigames". A huge problem I believe with the lack of coordination is due to the lack of a practice option. I would like to see practice option added where you can add bots and play each game by itself. With comprehensive controls layed out and tips.

The one thing that is already too common on Reddit even is the lack of clear direction about how to play the games that has led to the community to create many topics not just on strats but on even basic things like grabbing ledges which are nice since the game gives you like 5 seconds with minimal info on the game or race your about to do.

Edited by Lord_Bane999

1 hour ago, LukeTheGooner said:

say if you join a team from people on your friends list and one of the group wins, does that count as a win for all the players in that team?

Nope. And they're not going to add that option either, sadly. Definitely split my squad up :( 

45 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I've requested they add a training mode honestly for the "minigames". A huge problem I believe with the lack of coordination is due to the lack of a practice option. I would like to see practice option added where you can add bots and play each game by itself. With comprehensive controls layed out and tips.

The one thing that is already too common on Reddit even is the lack of clear direction about how to play the games that has led to the community to create many topics not just on strats but on even basic things like grabbing ledges which are nice since the game gives you like 5 seconds with minimal info on the game or race your about to do.

I don't know man, those games are soooooo damn easy to understand. lack of coordination is a big fun factor and after you have played a match 2 or 3 times you definitely know what to do... and if not... yeah this 3 button minigame collection might not be for you ?

the only thing that MIGHT be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit harder (lol) to understand is pressing r2 in fall mountain to get the crown. but the game tells you this the whole time... so... yeah

Edited by Alaquia
  • Like 1