Trophy Rolling Sixes (Defeat King Dice without taking a hit) made easy

Clafoutee

I've seen a few posts here and there mentioning methods about getting this trophy but it might be a mess to find them inside big threads.

A few tips to get this trophy in a single try :

• You can get hit by mini-bosses before King Dice, only the last fight against him counts
  • You can use the Heart charm and the Twin Hearts charm and get hit. You're only required to be a 3HP at the end of the fight.
  • Use the Invincibility super.
  • That means that you can also build up hearts during the mini-bosses fights!

What I did to get the trophy without any difficulty :

• Equip the Spread gun.
  • Equip Twin Hearts charm.
  • Equip Invincibility super.
  • Use the "Start" method to pause during dice selection and select the mini-bosses with a +1 heart (see this thread if you need an explanation https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/92834-king-dice-expert-and-no-hit-a-rank-made-easy/).
  • Keep my super full for the King Dice fight.
  • I ended up fighting King Dice with 7 hearts and a ready-to-use super which means that I can even do almost NO parry (maybe I did a few but still... it's easier than the first boss at this point) on the cards and still get the trophy.
Edited by Clafoutee
  • Like 2

Pretty much this is what I did as well, I picked the mini bosses I knew I had no trouble in beating plus getting any extra hearts along the way. I did use the Charge shot with the Spread. I recall the mini bosses 1-3, 4 and 8 were the ones I try to face as they are more easy to beat then the others