Trophy Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man I wonder if this is good.

Below is gameplay. I like this type of game so I'd get it but not day one. Trophies look a bit grindy but I've seen worse. 

Also is you start a thread it would be nice to know you thoughts. "Trophy thoughts" Are you asking is the trophies going to be any good or the game itself is any good?

40 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

@DF007gamer It's both.

Some gamers might hate it because of the "graphics" etc etc but for me it looks like a nice palate cleanser from the normal AAA games. Even it looks like a PS2 game who cares. I enjoyed all the burnouts on the PS2 and games like BLUR on the ps3. I like the arcade feel it gives. Just hoping the price is like the PS2 games:giggle:

From what I heard, online is team based. I only wonder if there will be some private mode where you can boost trophies or you have to do everything in a public sessions.
If each Ops session is separated with loading and matchmaking than it will take forever. I hope for online mode similar to Burnout, where everything was starting directly from the map, no loadings, only waiting for players and just go.

1 minute ago, zero7uk_ said:

A game that the devs know will have little userbase,so they try to keep their online servers relevant by including ridiculous grindy mo trophies. I hate that shit. 

Yep, it always bothers me, why the more crappy game the more ridiculous trophies are? Devs really have that high ego and thinks their userbase (if there is any) will spend tons of hours with their unfinished product?

8 minutes ago, Soraking1991 said:

I hate it when they trophies scream at me.

? same here

I enjoy the FF Saga and acually was looking forward to play this, but as I see the online trophies, not sure anymore.
Especially the 20 takedown streak is ridiculous.