Is the DLC working?

7 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Hehhhhh i can't even buy it. Waiting for the EU version xD

It should be available in the EU as I bought the DLC on both the US and Australian PSN Stores.

Just replace the en-au with your country in the link below (en-gb works for the UK Store)...

https://store.playstation.com/en-au/product/EP2153-CUSA14820_00-WWATPOMMONEYZBNK

4 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Same here, the game was never released in the german store. That's unfair.

Whoops. Sorry. Wasn't aware it wasn't available it the EU. It's up on the AU and UK PSN Stores if you can be bothered creating an AU or UK PSN account.

On 7.8.2020 at 9:55 AM, Graffin_G said:

Whoops. Sorry. Wasn't aware it wasn't available it the EU. It's up on the AU and UK PSN Stores if you can be bothered creating an AU or UK PSN account.

UK is part of EU ?? so it was released in a few EU countries but all of them ;)  It was pulled from UK shop though :(

5 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

UK is part of EU 1f642.png1f604.png so it was released in a few EU countries but all of them ;)  It was pulled from UK shop though :(

Apparently Australia is grouped with the EU as well (hell, we're in Eurovision), but it's been pulled from the AU Store as well. What's up with that? Weird!

4 hours ago, Graffin_G said:

Apparently Australia is grouped with the EU as well (hell, we're in Eurovision), but it's been pulled from the AU Store as well. What's up with that? Weird!

Australia being included in PSN EU is a weird one but yeah, even the arabic countries are included in this case :D

Concerning the game being delisted, seems to be legal issues

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/whiteboyz-wit-attitude-the-pursuit-of-money-removed-from-psn.74624/

It's been removed from my download list as well, so there's no way to redownload the game or DLC which was $1.49 on the US Store and $2.09 on the AU Store. Can Sony take something away that I paid for? Surely they should offer refunds to anyone that purchased the add-on content?

1 minute ago, NekoRave said:

You sure it's removed? 

Yep. The base game is nowhere to be seen in my download history.

The DLC still appears, but it leads to a 404 page. The content is no-longer there.

The album which I bought on the AU Store for $9.95, that's still in my download history with a download to your PS4 button, but the game's definitely been removed.