Is this game still a mess?

I’ve been holding off getting this since i heard a lot of the trophies are glitched and it is in general a bad remaster with lots of bugs. Is it still a mess or have a lot of the trophy glitches been fixed? Is it ok to start playing this and not worry about trophies glitching? 

Looking for someone to confirm also but I believe they have fixed all glitched trophies/counters and majority of general audio/misc bugs.

I have this on PS3 and PS4 and wondering which version to play at this point.  I prefer the PS4 controller, ability for screenshots, etc. so hoping that is the way to go at this point.

Just now, djb5f said:

Looking for someone to confirm also but I believe they have fixed all glitched trophies/counters and majority of general audio/misc bugs.

I have this on PS3 and PS4 and wondering which version to play at this point.  I prefer the PS4 controller, ability for screenshots, etc. so hoping that is the way to go at this point.

I may just go ahead and play it! 

Trophies seem to be fixed. I played it recently and everything unlocked as it should (I didn't go for the miles trophy and wanted posters yet, though). My opinion: If you want to play it for nostalgia, do it. If it's your first playtrough ever, play the PS3 version, it's by far the superior version, despite 720p.

In the remaster there are a lot of popup glitches, buildings will flash in purple, green and blue if you approach them too fast on a regular basis. If you drive fast and for some reason hit the breaks hard the game will go into slow motion for a few seconds - not really low fps, but slow motion, it's really weird. Audio is fixed, at least I didn't notice anything wrong. However, animations are not. Sometimes, NPC's eyes look in the wrong direction, looks pretty retarded. Every PC bug is still present: Infinite loading screen on "the door" and issues on "that gate" (won't spoiler here).

The remaster is honestly a mess but I enjoyed playing it again on PS4 for nostalgic reasons. But, as said, if this were my first touch with M2 I'd probably hate it.

Edited by woggly4
  • Like 3

Totally a garbage, I wish putted my PS3 Complete Edition and played on PS3 instead of this piece of shit. Highly don't recommend, as follows:

- Sounds in cutsceenes still randomly jump into right channel.

- Frame rate constantly drops.

- Graphical glitches everywhere, from most frustrating - sometimes for a moment you'll see the whole picture just 3d model without textures.

- 3 crashes so far. 2 were in Story.