Mass Effect Trilogy Remastered Leak and Release Date.

I would love for this to happen. All 3 games running at 4K60FPS with the kinks in the first one especially worked out a bit. And multiplayer removed from the third though I don't know how they'd work out the Galactic Readiness stuff without it, maybe tie it to side content instead?

Of course, that would be a lot of effort on EA's part (as in, not a whole lot but more than they'd be willing to put in) so I doubt it will ever actually happen!

• Like 2

Honestly, releasing Mass Effect Trilogy, even if it's just upscaled to 4k is a smart move. It would help test the waters and generate possible interest in future Mass Effect sequel. Frankly, after the disastrous Andromeda spinoff, it would be nice to play the Shepard Trilogy again on PS4.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lan Stee said:

I would love for this to happen. All 3 games running at 4K60FPS with the kinks in the first one especially worked out a bit. And multiplayer removed from the third though I don't know how they'd work out the Galactic Readiness stuff without it, maybe tie it to side content instead?

Of course, that would be a lot of effort on EA's part (as in, not a whole lot but more than they'd be willing to put in) so I doubt it will ever actually happen!

It's almost certainly happening.

The guy who leaked Obsidian' new IPs before the Xbox showcase, and other credible leakers have said a remaster is happening. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

It's almost certainly happening.

The guy who leaked Obsidian' new IPs before the Xbox showcase, and other credible leakers have said a remaster is happening. 

I truly hope so!

• Like 1

Well be damned. I bought all the 3 with dlc and haven't really played them....and here we have remaster already. I mean I'm kinda happy since I can play a better version of them all but ooof, I guess I made a bad choice to buy them all on ps3.

I'll take it. 4K60 and high res textures please.

ME3's Galactic Readiness doesn't matter that much. The minimum Effective Military Strength to get the best ending was lowered to 3100 thanks to the Extended Cut DLC. The Wii U version of ME3 had the EC already built in.

You were once able to get GR increased with the Mass Effect Infiltrator mobile game (Android/IOS/Blackberry) but that's been delisted. I didn't play that or any MP, and it's still possible to get enough Total Military Strength for the best ending. I did play all the series' DLC expansions, which can add War Assets to the TMS. GR will always be 50% or better, so just getting a TMS of 6200 would be enough.