PLATINUM TROPHY NOW IN 0.1%

applemhh

2 hours ago, applemhh said:

Someone knows something about it ??? 

Yup just seen it too. It’s definitely at 0.01 for Around the World and the plat now. Checked on the app and on my system. So someone does have it. Weird haven’t heard or seen it though but again I guess it could literally be anyone. 

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

Sony doesn't care about obvious cheaters. People popping thousands of trophies at once, going from level 1 - 100 in a day, etc. The person that "got" the trophy probably CFW-ed it. 

It’s definitely there but yea I’m kinda feeling the same way like I almost think someone had to have done something sketch to do so. It’s weird that out of 2 communities actively working towards it none had it yet and then it’s there on PS when we’ve been the ones with the most crashes etc. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hoodratz45 said:

Yup just seen it too. It’s definitely at 0.01 for Around the World and the plat now. Checked on the app and on my system. So someone does have it. Weird haven’t heard or seen it though but again I guess it could literally be anyone. 

It’s definitely there but yea I’m kinda feeling the same way like I almost think someone had to have done something sketch to do so. It’s weird that out of 2 communities actively working towards it none had it yet and then it’s there on PS when we’ve been the ones with the most crashes etc. 

Exactly - if anyone would go through the work to get the trophy, they would have been actively tracking themselves on a trophy community. No one goes through a lot of work trying to figure out a broken trophy and not have ever been typed into PSNP or another trophy site.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

LOL.

Of course there are a lot of people that never typed in PSNP or trophy site, but still work a lot towards trophy. Do you really believe PSNP is the center of the world ? xD

So you're telling me there are serious trophy hunters with internet access out there that have never typed their name into the biggest trophy leaderboard websites? Nor have they ever ran into anyone who saw their name and trophy level and typed their name into a site for them to check out how legit they are?

Okay.

18 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

So you're telling me there are serious trophy hunters with internet access out there that have never typed their name into the biggest trophy leaderboard websites? Nor have they ever ran into anyone who saw their name and trophy level and typed their name into a site for them to check out how legit they are?

Okay.

All they have to do is hide their trophies from public. Not everyone likes to brag with their virtual twophies.

• Like 4

On 06/08/2020 at 11:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

This website is in english. Most of the World does not speak english.

Yes, psnp is popular in the western World. Probably not that much in Asia, for example, and i bet there are lots of asian trophy Hunters ;)

• Like 2

On 8/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

Wow.

So by your mindset, someone who doesn’t want to get themselves involved with the leaderboard political shenanigans and forum e-peen measuring is OBVIOUSLY not a real trophy hunter.  I mean, it’s not like they can get whatever resource without being a member of a website or communicating with PSNP members, right?  There’s just no way!  ?

Mind you, I have no idea whether they are hacking trophies or not; just indicating that getting platinum in an EXTREMELY Ultra Rare game compared to other players around the world might just be his dedication and commitment to the game. Yes, it’s possible.  ?

• Like 3

On 06/08/2020 at 10:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

Definitely not beyond the realm of possibility. I've boosted several games with someone who is as dedicated as it gets when it comes to trophy hunting, he sat though Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic on GTA4 for all 3 of us who were in the group for the co-op missions but he doesn't really check here much at all. His profile is on the site but it wasn't even autoupdating at one point due to not being manually updated in a long time. He didn't realise he had hidden games on his profiles until I brought it up either.  Its very very unlikely I know and I've no idea what the deal is with this trophy but I could definitely see somebody out there who just does trophies for them without really caring about tracking websites

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 3

I stand by my view that someone who gets a 0% trophy and is not tracked on a trophy website is probably a hacker. I also stand by my view that if you're not a hacker and get a 0% trophy then you are probably going to be on at least one trophy leaderboard website. :dunno: I didn't that was so controversial.   

I never said it had to be PSNP even though we have a big international audience. I never said anything about being a "real trophy hunter". I never said you had to actively track your leaderboard or participate in the site - I will often type people's names in when I see them online.

Anyway- this thread is in the wrong location. The EU version is still at 0%, but the NA version is not. There's a person who got the platinum trophy 15 hours ago that is tracked on this site - OP you might have better luck pm-ing them directly on PSN since they don't use the forums. 

On 06/08/2020 at 11:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

I even know someone. A friend of mine has more platinum trophies than I have, has a better completion rate and doesn‘t start a new game before he gets the platinum trophy on the game he is currently playing. And yet he doesn‘t care about psnprofiles and doesn’t use it although I told him several times to try it.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

Well actually I know lot of people that enjoy to get rare and hard plats and haven't type here a single word... this site doesn't represent even a quarter of the gaming community trust me.

Lot of Latin America friends doesn't use it cause they don't like to talk in english only, they use other pages like Laps4.com and some of them have more trophies than you and me.

Even I have a friend in my list that have 500 plats and some are really good ones and the guy use (URL not allowed) never this one.

I like a lot psnprofiles but I know it's not the center of the community, sometimes even I get breaks be cause I get tired of some compulsive comments here about trophies and not playing games for them...

Edited by NordicSaiyan
  • Like 3

On 9-8-2020 at 8:17 PM, Kittet3 said:

I never said it had to be PSNP even though we have a big international audience. I never said anything about being a "real trophy hunter". I never said you had to actively track your leaderboard or participate in the site - I will often type people's names in when I see them online.

On 6-8-2020 at 11:29 PM, Kittet3 said:

Okay.

On 6-8-2020 at 6:18 AM, Kittet3 said:

Exactly - if anyone would go through the work to get the trophy, they would have been actively tracking themselves on a trophy community. No one goes through a lot of work trying to figure out a broken trophy and not have ever been typed into PSNP or another trophy site.

You know, honey, just because you do something doesn’t mean everyone does it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

You know, honey, just because you do something doesn’t mean everyone does it.

Don't be condescending.

Ya'll are missing the context of my post and I probably didn't word it well since I wrote in absolutes. When there is a 0% trophy and PSN shows 0.1%, it's usually safe to assume that it still not obtainable. Are there exceptions to this? Yes, of course - nothing said in absolutes can be true. 

A majority of trophy hunters that have internet access are going to be tracked by a trophy site somewhere - either if they themselves type their names in or someone else does. Yes, there are exceptions. 

And, look, the guy was being tracked on a different trophy site so I don't know why this is even an argument at this point. I don't know how legit he is since I don't own this game. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Don't be condescending.

Ya'll are missing the context of my post and I probably didn't word it well since I wrote in absolutes. When there is a 0% trophy and PSN shows 0.1%, it's usually safe to assume that it still not obtainable. Are there exceptions to this? Yes, of course - nothing said in absolutes can be true. 

A majority of trophy hunters that have internet access are going to be tracked by a trophy site somewhere - either if they themselves type their names in or someone else does. Yes, there are exceptions. 

And, look, the guy was being tracked on a different trophy site so I don't know why this is even an argument at this point. I don't know how legit he is since I don't own this game. 

Sorry if I sound rude by the way it wans't my intention, I respect your point of view and everyone is in their right to have it

• Like 1

The game has been out for over 2 weeks now and is roughly 350 hours old at this point. Someone found a 200 hour method within the first day or two. In theory, if you've been doing method this since release, you can almost have the plat done twice by now. This Husam guy hasn't earned a trophy since the method discovery which makes me think that's exactly what's he's done. Just grinded for this plat until he got it.
This whole thread has completely strayed away from the actual topic, and seeing as the 200 hour method is completely achievable since release, even the topic shouldn't be debated about at this point. 

• Like 2