If you could add a trophy to the trophy list of a certain game, to make it more fun or challenging, what kind of trophy would that be?

xxEliteCDxx

God Of War (2018)

The True God Of War

Gold

Complete the game on the most difficult setting without taking damage (can reload chapter checkpoints if put in place)

Ultra Rare trophy

I would say this would be a ultra rare trophy because of the fact that just under 5% on the ps4 system actually have the Platinum and so many less players would actually try to attempt this. It would be a very fun yet frustrating challenge indeed

• Like 4

I'd definitely add No Damage runs in survival horror games to be one of the trophies. They are in a way designed so that the players can become more proficient at combat and or avoiding being hurt, so that would make the plats more challenging.

Edited by HaserPL
  • Like 1

The first thing that came to mind were adding Soul Level 1 / Blood Level 4 runs to Dark Souls and Bloodborne, respectively ? I think these would not make it to UR since the community is crazy enough to go for them, but I believe it would add a nice little extra challenge to those fantastic games. 

Also having discussed Trials quite a bit lately, I would also add Platinum-medal requirements to Trials Fusion. Nothing crazy like getting all platinum medals to all tracks, but at least "Get 25 platinum medals overall", or something like that. 

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

Obtain all Platinum Relics in the Crash Bandicoot trilogy.

You guys can bet top dollar a bunch of trophy hunters would be bitching, moaning, pissing, crying and hurting that those Platinum Relics would be far too difficult. Because as a matter of fact they are DIFFICULT to get. Not for the faint of heart.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

The first thing that came to mind were adding Soul Level 1 / Blood Level 4 runs to Dark Souls and Bloodborne, respectively 1f603.png I think these would not make it to UR since the community is crazy enough to go for them, but I believe it would add a nice little extra challenge to those fantastic games. 

Also having discussed Trials quite a bit lately, I would also add Platinum-medal requirements to Trials Fusion. Nothing crazy like getting all platinum medals to all tracks, but at least "Get 25 platinum medals overall", or something like that. 

I agree every Souls Game need a SL1 trophy

Cuphead need a little "Get S rank on every boss" to

Il also add more Trackmaster for Trackmania turbo (not on every track) and one trophy asking for one Super Trackmaster 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You guys can bet top dollar a bunch of trophy hunters would be bitching, moaning, pissing, crying and hurting that those Platinum Relics would be far too difficult. Because as a matter of fact they are DIFFICULT to get. Not for the faint of heart.

Fucking hell the golds were hard enough. Some of the gold relics took me several hours to get.

• Like 1

The next Ratalaika game 

1. Forget everything you know

2. Bronze

3. Finish the game on the hard difficulty without dying 

Jokes aside, I'd probably add some trophies to The Last of Us list, because it's so boring. I know the game gives you freedom to play however you want, but the trophies already require to play the game multiple times, so might as well bring some variety. 

1. Unseen

2. Bronze

3. Escape the Capitol Building without being found

4. Common/Uncommon

1. (something brutal sounding, idk)

2. Bronze

3. Kill an enemy with every type of melee weapons

4. Common/Uncommon

However, I don't want there to be "Get 20 headshots with a pistol" trophies like in Uncharted. In my mind, those ones wouldn't fit this game.

16 minutes ago, Spaz said:

You just made the platinum Ultra Rare ?

8 minutes ago, Spinosaurus Rex said:

Crash Bandicoot (every game) for getting a platinum relic in single stage.

Yeah, getting one platinum relic in each game would be enough for my taste. Although I'd probably be fine with 3 or 5 too.

Just now, Kristen Danielle said:

I'd make a silver trophy for getting all of the skill points in each of the games in the Spyro Reignited Trilogy and make them necessary for each of the platinums. As it stands now, you earn the plat and then getting the skill points are just extra, but you have no proof that you got them all other than your word.

This is a really good one. When I played the Spyro games on the PS1 as a kid, I tried to go for all skill points, and it was fun. They're perfect for trophies. The Ratchet & Clank games serve as a good example: they also have skill points, and there are trophies for getting them. 

Edited by Alderriz
the spoiler box is broken again, so I removed it
  • Like 4

Well since @Arcesius already mentioned the SL1/BL4 runs (I would so deserve a trophy with that right now), I'd say these two trophies would be awesome for Nioh:

- :bronze: A Graceful Legend : Completed all "Way of the Nioh" missions

:bronze: Conqueror of the Abyss : Completed the 999th Plane of the Abyss

They must be BRONZE trophies and DLC related. Why? Because yes, that's what everybody deserves xD 

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

REALLY NOW!

2vlgc6.jpg

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 2

I'm lazy when it comes to trophies and have a lot of trophies that I would like to eliminate (looking at you, FFX, Persona 4G and KH....), but to add it would be things I've done but did not get rewarded for and wish I was. 

FFX-2 HD remaster

Grand Champion

Gold

Win all the tournament cups in the creature create

Rare

Creature Collector

Silver

Collect every creature in Creature Create

Rare

KH BBS FM

Treasure trove

Bronze

Open all the treasure chests

Uncommon

Final Fantasy XII TZA

Conquering one's strength

Reach level 99 with all characters

bronze

uncommon 

Lightning Returns

Fashionista

Obtain all garbs (excluding dlc ones of course)

Silver

Rare

• Like 2

I would add DLCs trophies in the Dark Souls trilogy games, also a trophy for completing NG+7

FF10-2  definitely needs some trophies for the creature create, MUCH MUCH better than Last Mission.

I was tempted to say Treasure Hunter in FF12, but that would spike it in the <1% numbers.

All celestial weapons maxed up in FF10

Trophies with varying degree of restrictions, such as not upgrading Dante in the Devil may Cry series (but you could do it in easy mode  to balance things out)

No death run in Dark Souls 2, and also no bonfires, they already had rewards ingame for it, so they could have added trophies  too.

• Like 1

Since I've been playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas off and on, I'll add this one to that game. I'm going for 100% completion in that game even though there's no trophy for it so I might as well add one.

Welcome to the Jungle

Gold

Attain 100% Game Completion

Rare

Edited by Blood_Hungry_III
  • Like 1

I've got a bit of a blanket one but it's something I'd like to see. I'm a bit of an old school completionist, I've never cared about trophies but I do like to complete games and these days a lot of games give you the platinum before you complete them so I would add these 2 trophies to any game that doesn't already have them:

- Reach 100% in-game completion

- Beat the game on 'x' ('x' being whatever name the highest difficulty available is)

This would make platinums represent game completion rather than a random checklist of varying tasks and might even tempt me to pay attention to trophies as they'd align more with my already existing completionist behaviours (though I'd still probably ignore all the random miscellaneous fluff in the list lol)

• Like 1

Honestly, I was kind of bummed that Persona 5 Royal didn't have the original trophies. I loved doing everything that the game had to offer so I guess something like this?

Persona 5 Royal

1. Phantom Dejavu

2. Gold

3. Beat the game on NG+

4. Probably uncommon

• Like 2

God of War (2018)

You Asked For It...

Complete the game on Give Me God of War difficulty.

:gold: - Very Rare

Not as absurd as the previous suggestion of having it be done without damage, but challenging nonetheless, and would make for a fun experience. I don't think it would be Ultra Rare (a fair amount of people would go after it), but certainly rarer than it currently is.

Edited by Eagle
  • Like 4