If you could add a trophy to the trophy list of a certain game, to make it more fun or challenging, what kind of trophy would that be?

xxEliteCDxx

Excellent suggestions everyone  ?!

Adding a few more!

GTA: San Andreas:

1. Name: New Look
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Bronze Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Try all the different haircuts
  4. Rarity Level: Common

1. Name: Where to?
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Gold Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Complete a total of 100 taxi fares
  4. Rarity Level: Rare

1. Name: Beginner's Luck
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Gold Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Win 5 consecutive games of pool
  4. Rarity Level: Ultra rare

13 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I agree with you even if that makes MGS2 platinum virtually impossible to get but I must add that in both, MGS2 and MGS3 those are called codenames. There is no Big Boss codename in MGS3 as you play as him, the best codename is Foxhound. 

Oh yeah, thank you for the correction. I have only played 1 and 3 once each and 2 maybe 2.5 times so I forgot you were originally awarded Codenames instead of an Emblem- as well Fox Hound being the highest in 3.

Also, can we get a trophy list for TES: Oblivion or a remaster - I'd happily do Skyrim's trophies for Oblivion. 

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 1

I like this.

Final Fantasy 7

Bronze: You're a miserable failure!: Fail all non-critical minigame activities, corel and rocket launch big materia quests. Below 5%

Gold. Weapons of mass destruction: Defeat all weapon variants without using Knights of the round, underwater, master summon materia and game boosters. Below10%

Gold. The Game Manual Challenge: Complete the game without saving. Below 10%

Gold. Against All Odds: Reach the bottom of the crater with no character level 50 or over and without using game boosters. Less than 5%

Gold. Maximum Effort: All characters to level 99. Around 10%

Final Fantasy IX

Bronze: Synthesis this: Complete the game without synthesising any items. Below 10%

Silver: Overpowered: Have an average party level of 40 when facing Beatrix in Burmecia. Below 10%

Gold: A real collector: Collect all cards in the game. Below 5%

Final Fantasy X

Gold. Standard Issue Gear: Complete the game without swapping equipment. Below 5%

Silver: Class of 2001: Win 100 blitzball matches with the original squad (can include Wakka). Around 15%

Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age

Gold: Life on the edge: Complete the game without a party member falling in battle (excludes doom/death/stone spells) Below 5%

Gold: Against All Odds 2.0: Complete the game without changing initial equipment and each party member having its own class. Below 5%

Gold: Just like the old days: Defeat Yiazmat and Omega Weapon without using stat reducing technicks. Below 5%

• Like 2

Was just thinking of this while mowing the other day, actually.

Persona 5: Royal:

1. Name: One more time
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Silver
  3. Trophy Description: Reach the true ending on New Game+.
  4. Rarity Level: Uncommon

1. Name: That's my Trickster
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Gold
  3. Trophy Description: Defeat Lavenza.
  4. Rarity Level: Ultra Rare

1. Name: Unhealthy Therapy
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Silver
  3. Trophy Description: Defeat Jose.
  4. Rarity Level: Rare
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gamehelp said:

Would totally add a trophy to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, that requires players to win 10 matches in a row.

Then come here and tell everyone on the forums that it's 100% skill based, and that there is no luck required in an online multiplayer title!  1f603.png1f603.png ??

Screw it I'd even make it a bronze trophy!

Don't be mad bro trophies mean nothing - play the game and enjoy it hurrrrr

Don't stop there-make it extra salty.

Bronze trophy: Perfection. Win 5 episodes in a row qualifying first in each race and finishing first in all team events. 

Bronze trophy: Flawless victory: Win an episode finishing first in each event and without falling over.

Bronze trophy: Quicksilver: Finish slime climb under 50 seconds.

• Like 2

Awesome Suggestions everyone!!

Adding a few more trophies relating to fall guys!

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout:

1. Name: Yellow Fellow!
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Silver Trophy
  3. Trophy Description:Win an episode by playing all of the team-based games as part of the Yellow team

1. Name: Did you see that??
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Silver Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Score a Hat-trick in the football minigame, and win the game

• Like 4

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered (or any COD I guess)

Bronze: Prestigious: Prestige once. Below 20%

Bronze: Solid Snake: Get 10 kills in a deathmatch with the silenced USP. Around 10%

Silver: Ace!: Kill the enemy team in a round of search and destroy. Around 10%

Gold: High esteem: Prestige 10 times. Below 5%

God of War (2018)

Silver: New found glory: Complete the game in NG+. Around 20%

Gold. Give me War: Complete the game in NG+ on Give me God of War difficulty. Around 10%

Gold. God save the Queen: Defeat Sigrun on Give me God of War difficulty. Less than 5%

Gold. Mortality. Complete the game on Give me God of War without dying. Less than 5%

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few people have already mentioned this, but a big surprise to many people was GTA San Andreas not having a trophy for 100% completion when GTA 3 and Vice City had it in their trophy lists. I wish Rockstar would have had a 100% completion trophy for San Andreas. It would have had more players explore the game with all of the side missions like the quarry missions, trucker missions, courier missions, race tournaments, etc

I would have included a silver trophy in MAG for killing 50 enemies in a single game.

I would also remove Mortal Kombat's boring My Kung Fu Is Stronger trophy which doesn't require any skill at all, and replace it with a gold trophy for completing all kombo challenges like MK vs DC Universe had.

Edited by x7251
  • Like 1

Monster Hunter Iceborne

Name: Master the Hunt

Quality: Gold

Description: Defeat all monsters in the Arena with a target time of 6 minutes.

Rarity: Ultra Rare probably

The time here might be a bit off, been a long time since I played the game, but I do believe all normal monsters are beatable in 6 minutes. (This is not counting the special encounters, basically the ones you can get crowns for). Also would require the game to keep track of best times. In fact, 6 minutes might be alot considering you can use Dragonator and Falling Rocks, but you get the point behind the trophy.

Edited by Misshandlad
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iconoclasts:

A trophy for every boss defeated, bronze, silver and gold depending on which boss.

Dark Souls 3:

DLC trophies for both DLCs: Finding all collectibles (silver for each), a trophy for every boss defeated (depending on which boss, bronze silver or gold).

Just makes it more fun and more rewarding for both games. :)

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1