If you could add a trophy to the trophy list of a certain game, to make it more fun or challenging, what kind of trophy would that be?

xxEliteCDxx

L113415.png

:platinum: Perfect Assassin

Unlock All Trophies

:gold: Maximum Potential 

Achieve maximum Mastery Level in all base game locations.

I always kind of thought it was a shame that Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 opted to have the majority of their (base game) trophies separated into a DLC list for each location. This meant a "base game" trophy list that had a few generic kill related trophies and trophies related to the tutorial levels. This trophy would essentially be rewarded for after earning the six mastery-related trophies in each location's "DLC" trophy list. This trophy and the platinum would probably be in the 5% to 6% Very Rare range.

Edited by PsychoticLight
  • Like 3

On 11/13/2020 at 7:06 PM, MissShake said:

I'd honestly just redo the Undertale trophy list, it has these cool final boss fights and multiple endings and you don't even get anything for them. I think a full Pacifist and a full Genocide playthrough should both have their own trophies

I’d rather that both of those not have individual trophies. I played pacifist, and I just didn’t want to go through slaughtering everyone after that.

• Like 1

Predator: Hunting Grounds
 :bronze: - What's the matter? The CIA got you pushing too many pencils?
Be the only member of the fireteam killed in a successful fireteam mission.

One of those consolation/mocking style trophies. I'd take that over the "Play 500 matches/make 500 claims" styles ones. I'd also change the title of the "throw the Predator combistick 100m" one to "Stick around".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

I’d rather that both of those not have individual trophies. I played pacifist, and I just didn’t want to go through slaughtering everyone after that.

Oh I get that, I did full pacifist too! But it would also mean seeing more of the game, ya know? Also it'd be probably one of the hardest trophies one would get just cuz of the emotional toll it would cause lol.

• Like 2

• Resident Evil 6: No Hope Left - Complete all story chapters on No Hope Mode (cannot start a chapter on a later checkpoint).
  • Resident Evil: Revelations 2: Raid Mode Expert - Complete all stages in the Raid Mode on Code Red difficulty.

For the first option, I would rather do that than to obtain the DLC trophies related to the Siege Mode. No Hope is a difficult mode where you cannot use any skills, and as such you do not have the ability to use infinite ammo. I also added the condition where players cannot start any chapter at the end or near the end of it via the checkpoint system in the chapter select menu (which would also apply to co-op play if someone invites the other), that way the trophy would be a bit balanced and players would need to go through all chapters completely. Co-op is fine, although it would make the trophy easier, the game is much more fun in co-op and it wouldn't be fun to lock it out for this trophy.

The second option is quite obvious for those who played the game, Raid Mode is mostly absent from the trophy list even though there is a lot of content and it's a very fun mode, I wouldn't just add that one trophy, it would be one of them. I played countless of hours in the Raid Mode and it's unfortunate that none of the lists of the game include more Raid Mode trophies. Here's hoping that if Revelations 3 has a Raid Mode, the trophy list will have a balance like in Revelations 1 where it's split between the main campaign and the mode in question.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Far Cry 3

1. Name: Be stealthy, like a ninja
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Gold Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Liberate all the outposts, without being detected
  4. Rarity Level: Ultra Rare

1. Name:  Yes, there is
  2. Bronze/Silver/Gold: Bronze Trophy
  3. Trophy Description: Examine if there is fall damage in this game
  4. Rarity Level: Common

• 1 month later...

At the absolute least, a deathless run of Elden Ring/all future Fromsoft Games. 

It's 7.38am and almost time for me to go to sleep so originality isn't going to be my strong point. 

Name: Ceaseless Charge (a reference to a DS1 boss) 

Bronze/Silver/Gold: It's Fromsoft so eat shit, silver only 

Trophy Description: YOU DI....oh...nevermind...

Rarity Level: Possibly ultra but probably rare, since we're a masochistic bunch

• 1 month later...

Sorry if I'm "reviving" an older topic here. Just found this by accident you understand.

Anyway, I would have added 3 DLC Trophies to my favorite DLC for a WWE game: Path of The Warrior 2K Showcase in WWE 2K15 (A tribute to The Ultimate Warrior).

Path Traveled: Complete Path of The Warrior DLC.

The Ultimate One: Complete Path of The Warrior DLC on Legend Difficulty.

The Running The Man Did... Lived Forever: Complete All Objectives in Path of The Warrior DLC. (That is a reference to the speech from the last public appearance of The Ultimate Warrior on Monday Night Raw before he died.)

This emotional tribute to the life and career of The Ultimate Warrior is considered to be the best DLC ever in a WWE game. I wish it had gotten the "extra mile" so to speak.

• Like 1

On 2020-11-15 at 2:21 AM, starcrunch061 said:

There's really just one for me. It's the same across multiple games, but I'll call it:

:gold: Human after all 

Complete Demon's Souls at Soul Level 1

Can't believe they didn't add this in any of the games. It's been a thing since Demon's Souls but they keep on going with the same boring list as usual, even in the remasters.

I love playing at low SL, imagine the online activity with this trophy in every game ?

I was convinced they'd add it in the Dark Souls Remaster, but nope...

Dark Souls

Name: Prepare Not To Die

Bronze/Silver/Gold: Silver

Trophy Description: Beat the game without dying.

Rarity Level: Rare

Btw: Dark Souls II should have added trophys included for the platina to the no bonfire/no death runs. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...