Can all the trophies be done on bot matches?

platinumplayer12

Nope. KO trophies don't count against bots. Tried it with a character and the trophy did not pop after 102 KOs.

Private Matches also don't count, it has to be Social or Ranked.

I "think" win trophies work against bots, not sure anymore. Level up trophies can be earned against bots (in Social).

All trophies are pretty much just playing the game. By the time you get the 1000 kills trophy, you pretty much have everything else (except the character level 25-100 trophies).

The only "hard" trophy is scoring 50 goals in Rocketball. Unlike Mega Rocket/Treasure Hunt, you actively have to go for it and score. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

KO's for each character will count in Rocket Bot Attack Mode after the next patch, at least that is what one of the devs told me. 

Did they mention anything about adding EXP boost to the battle pass?

My biggest problem in this game is that we barely get any xp for winning/completing games.

11 hours ago, shlomaniac said:

Did they mention anything about adding EXP boost to the battle pass?

My biggest problem in this game is that we barely get any xp for winning/completing games.

No, but I suggested to him that we need an XP boost for Battle Pass level AND character levels. He said they will look into it with the team 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Good_Sir_Matt_II said:

What's the coop like?

Not too bad. I find it quite fun. Worst part is people love to steal the last hit so not sure "assist" count towards any KO trophies. Going to assume not... so it's rather annoying in regards to trophies. But I'm enjoying it... it's 3 v 3 (although I've seen 4 users a couple times.. not sure if it's a glitch or what..). 3 humans (I'd keep crossplay on so you can find games quicker) vs 3 AI.

There's different modes (which have corresponding trophies related to them), a regular knockout mode, a rocketball mode where you carry a ball to the other team's goal, a treasure mode which has the coin collecting trophy related to it, rocketbot mode (where you fight 30 AI bots to win. Besides the rocketball mode it is the easiest one usually.), and the mega rocket mode which is basically "capture this area". 

I'd recommend giving the game a try, although level 100 will take awhile to get I'm enjoying the game for what it is. My favorite character is Leef by far.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to confirm/clarify - I started this game the other day and have earned all the trophies vs bots so far not including character levelling (however these do all count too).

ALL game modes appear vs the bots, Bot Treasure Hunt is the least occurring game mode however I have earned all of the game mode trophies and haven't yet got a character to level 50 so in reality it shouldn't be an issue, just focus yourself on coin collection when Bot Treasure Hunt pops up. (I collected between 80-110 coins a game)

If there are characters you don't enjoy playing as, then I suggest using them vs RocketBot Attack game mode as you can get to 100 kills in fewer games. 

If you'd like to track your stats for kills/goals/treasure etc then I highly recommend using https://tracker.gg/rocket-arena so you can check your progress. 

Hope this helps anyone who's unsure!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 04/12/2020 at 1:58 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I’ve gotten all my trophies so far in COOP. So I’m sticking with it. Want nothing to do with facing real people in this kind of game (some characters seem stronger than others which i hate. )

I agree + I like your username, haha. :D

34 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

So basically one could platinum this game solo? If so, any estimates on the time it would take to get a plat with bots exclusively? 

Haven't played this game and it's really not my cup of tea but this thread made me curious. 

yes you can plat the game solo I've nearly done it myself and I only really play it for about 2/3 hours every saturday afternoon but I've been playing since dec and I've played it at other points for brief times so i can't give a time but getting to 100 is a grind so far I'm only at 64 I think.