Can all the trophies be done on bot matches?

platinumplayer12

7 minutes ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

yes you can plat the game solo I've nearly done it myself and I only really play it for about 2/3 hours every saturday afternoon but I've been playing since dec and I've played it at other points for brief times so i can't give a time but getting to 100 is a grind so far I'm only at 64 I think.

Thanks man. The grind seems like a lot. I might give it a try and play a few matches here and there when there's nothing better to do. 

Just now, the1andonly654 said:

Thanks man. The grind seems like a lot. I might give it a try and play a few matches here and there when there's nothing better to do. 

anytime and yeah it doesn't start out too bad but the further you get into it the grind become a lot more noticeable but good luck if you decide to go for it.

5 hours ago, dawnofthedead34 said:

They made bots way harder in the newest update. Imo not worth it anymore.

Having started this game yesterday, it seems you'll lose 1 out of every 4 matches on co-op arena, it's all ezpz bot lobbies until it's an aimbot AI 3v1 against you because your teammates rage quit. I don't know how easy these bots were before, but I feel it's still very doable as it is now, keeping in mind the devs stated they're looking into nerfing them back.

The best and worst part of this game is that the time I took to write this post I got the same amount of xp as if I were pulling a 3k damage/20+ knockout game, since game awards you for time and not kills/objectives. Honestly I'm just thankful bot matches count for trophies now, and that if I grow bored of the game I can just afk for XP.

12 hours ago, Aodir said:

Having started this game yesterday, it seems you'll lose 1 out of every 4 matches on co-op arena, it's all ezpz bot lobbies until it's an aimbot AI 3v1 against you because your teammates rage quit. I don't know how easy these bots were before, but I feel it's still very doable as it is now, keeping in mind the devs stated they're looking into nerfing them back.

The best and worst part of this game is that the time I took to write this post I got the same amount of xp as if I were pulling a 3k damage/20+ knockout game, since game awards you for time and not kills/objectives. Honestly I'm just thankful bot matches count for trophies now, and that if I grow bored of the game I can just afk for XP.

oh they were super easy you use to stomp them like 20-3 in knockout but yeah ever since the last update they have grown considerable harder to beat and most of the teammates you get don't really help all that much. I'm super glad I got most of the KO kills out of the way before this update and even more so I got the wins one done before this update but it's still easily doable. The XP in the game sucks hard, the last trophy I need is for a character to get to 100 and I'm at like 64 or something now and it's just a drag and it still feels like a drag when they do double XP.

Edited by Bluefalcon2210

10 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

the last trophy I need is for a character to get to 100 and I'm at like 64 or something now and it's just a drag and it still feels like a drag when they do double XP.

Yeah I've been trying to wrap up 2-3 characters a day but so far kills have been hassle free, just repetitive to do all in one sitting. I'm with you on this one, the XP is the worst part, hopefully they throw a double xp weekend since season 3 just started and player base is dwelling... I also hear they ban people for idling/leaving, unsure if that's just PvP or also PvE playlists, gonna be a bummer if I can't idle whenever I get bored.

I just started this game on 26th Jan, bots are NOT easy especially when opponents team consists of blackbeard(high attack and def) , mysteen(spawn another herself every now and then) and Amphora(turn to stingray(?) every now and then, their accuracy are super high , few hits on you can be megablasted whereas you hit them when in full red bar sometimes not gonna megablasted , plus they are like having infinite dodge or infinite special...totally unfair

game is fun if only in rocketbot attack mode

12 hours ago, Aodir said:

Yeah I've been trying to wrap up 2-3 characters a day but so far kills have been hassle free, just repetitive to do all in one sitting. I'm with you on this one, the XP is the worst part, hopefully they throw a double xp weekend since season 3 just started and player base is dwelling... I also hear they ban people for idling/leaving, unsure if that's just PvP or also PvE playlists, gonna be a bummer if I can't idle whenever I get bored.

yeah I thankfully finished all the kills off yesterday and it's super repetive, yeah the grind to 100 is going to kill me xD, they should hopefully be doing a double XP weekend soon but I'd love it if it was triple XP instead but thats not going to happen. Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if they banned people for idling they would see it as ruining the game but I've seen a few people do it in the games I've been playing recently.