Ranked Battles - Region Locked?

So i dont know if this is just indicative of Gundam games in Europe in general but online is fairly dead - Rooms are always on the other side of the world and Ranked online battles forget about it.  Does anyone know if they are region locked?

If anyone else based in the EU wants to try and boost though the ranked and consecutive ranked wins as a 4 add me - chriscant, just stick gundam maxi in the message.  See if we can arrange a time for us all.

check the network settings. If i remember correctly( i dont have the game open right now) but under there its default to region, but you can change to worldwide, cant remember if it affects ranked as well, but i believe it does or there might be a separate option for that.

The netcode is pretty good for the game honestly, so worldwide isnt much an issue i find. Its annoying that they have an option to reject matches if the connection isnt perfect. Ive been having bad luck cause there always seems to be both a guy that has that option selected and a guy with a poor connection for matches so it kicks you back to matchmaking