PGA TOUR 2K21 Trophy Thoughts

johnclark12

As someone who got a platinum on the last PGA Tour game, this list looks easy again.

True Legend might be difficult depending on what they mean by 'Legend' difficulty. Otherwise this looks like another plat that may require 20 hours of gameplay at most.

The shot preview feature will make it easy to finish along with none of the career trophies being difficulty specific.

Edited by johnclark12
  • Like 1

Looks pretty easy, I'll definitely be picking this up to help tide me over before FIFA 21.

I used to love the old EA PGA games, hopefully this one is solid or even better. Glad 2K didn't go the route of the NBA trophy lists which are extremely long and tough.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Tocco1897 said:

Looks pretty easy, I'll definitely be picking this up to help tide me over before FIFA 21.

I used to love the old EA PGA games, hopefully this one is solid or even better. Glad 2K didn't go the route of the NBA trophy lists which are extremely long and tough.

Lists follow along with previous editions of the game. Just under a different name. Fairly simple and I enjoy them more than EA's games.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tocco1897 said:

I think Tiger Woods 2005 started my trophy obsession. I spent forever trying to fill the trophy room 100% on that game. What a game!

Also, as someone who platted NBA 2K14, I agree, it’s nice to see a trophy list that doesn’t look impossible. ?

• Like 2

I've managed to platinum 2 golf games, Rory and GC 2019.  This looks like #3 & is an enjoyable experience.   I actually loved Mcllroy star challenges.  They reminded me of Mario Golf 64, logged hundreds of hours & remains favorite to this day.  That was before I became trophy obsessed, sadly has kept me from buying a switch.

2 minutes ago, Schmitt_Wylde said:

People always seem to find a specific bunker on a specific course to make things easier.
But if it's anything like the previous game, it's pretty much down to trial and error.

Yep. Beginner mode gives you 5 swing previews and then you can do the real deal identical to it. Took me about 25 mins

• Like 1

Nice and easy. Going to be 4/4 on tgc plats, might let someone else be first in the world to get it this time since I'm in semi-retirement for trophy hunting. We'll see next Friday though? wouldn't hurt to be the first to plat 3 golf games

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Eyjabria said:

Are there online trophies? If there are, is PS Plus required to obtain them?

Yes, there are at least two online trophies, and I believe PS Plus is required. I say at least two because the Ghost trophy seems to also require internet access, but I’m not actually positive that’s the case. 

Edited by PFinchen
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PFinchen said:

Yes, there are at least two online trophies, and I believe PS Plus is required. I say at least two because the Ghost trophy seems to also require internet access, but I’m not actually positive that’s the case. 

Ah, damn. Thanks for the info! Might get it on PC or Switch then.