Who here would like to see GEX make a return?

Gex was made by Crystal Dynamics and after some shuffling around, is now the property of Square Enix to the best of my knowledge. I think if we've had a remake of the Spyro trilogy and the old school Crash Bandicoot, the next logical step is to bring back the secret agent gecko! Would anyone be interested in this if I were to start a petition?

QwtSBBU.jpg

• Like 2

I didn't get to play the original GEX ps1 games! I really enjoyed playing some other platformer games, like the Crash bandicoot series, Spyro the dragon series, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, Rayman 2: The great escape, Ape Escape and so on! The list is endless! The PS1 had many great platformer games, so it would be really interesting to see such games being remade for the ps4!

I have heard really nice things about the GEX trilogy! ?

Edited by xxEliteCDxx

5 hours ago, Kristen Danielle said:

I honestly don't remember. It's been 21 years. lol I just remember really, really loving the character and the whole idea.

Hopefully it's not the ole rose colored glasses ?. I've played a few ps1 games recently that I loved growing up and now they are unbearable. It's not the graphics it's the controls!