Vader Immortal announced for August 25th

Raveniteh

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Soraking1991 said:

I'm very excited for this, even if it's click-to-teleport. I want to wield a lightsaber in VR and not cut blocks at the beat of the music ;) 

Surprising how we still don't have a trophy list?

I think this is classified as an App, rather than a game so there won't be any trophies ?.

4 minutes ago, Soraking1991 said:

I want to wield a lightsaber in VR and not cut blocks at the beat of the music ;) 

To be fair I do enjoy cutting blocks to the beat of the music :_) but Vader Immortal is able to let me live my childhood dream of being a freaking Force user 

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I think this is classified as an App, rather than a game so there won't be any trophies ?.

Well that would suck a bit, wouldn't it? Is there any way to find that out from PS Store? I checked the description on the AU store and didn't find anything.

9 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

To be fair I do enjoy cutting blocks to the beat of the music :_) but Vader Immortal is able to let me live my childhood dream of being a freaking Force user 

Well that would suck a bit, wouldn't it? Is there any way to find that out from PS Store? I checked the description on the AU store and didn't find anything.

The only way to know for sure, is to buy it then bring up the in-game XMB and check the trophies tab. The store description says this is an "Interactive Experience" which IMO, screams a trophyless app.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 minutes ago, HopDreama said:

Well there’s trophies in the game.

three separate list with 6 trophies each.

one silver for beating the episode

4 for the dojo (level 10,20,30,40)

and 1 gold for finding 120 imperial things

Thank you for confirmation! A little sad panda that there's no platinum but we get to pop some trophies at least.

• Like 1

I hope that going to level 40 in the dojo is not super hard ?

and yes too bad that there’s no plat but I was expecting it as I was pretty sure they were going to release the 3 episodes “separately”

so this is gonna be very very hard to 100%, beating 40 levels with practice is gonna be fine but 3 stars (120 imperial things as I called it) on all levels, well good luck, you basically lose 1 star everytime you get hit...

Edited by HopDreama
Second part, game tested