Free game HK store

The-Ricksterr

Hi everyone 

I am not sure if this is a bug or something, I went onto the HK store today and discovered that borderlands 3 is free 

I checked other region stores and it is 50% off 

get it whilst you can, not sure how long it’s going to be on there for

Edited by The-Ricksterr

10 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Oddly on the website they announce ps+ is required to play Borderlands 3 free this weekend. But i bought it in HK store for free without ps+. And i don't see it free either ps+ or for all in German PSN Shop at all...

Edit: it's free in Canada but not in the US :D but release date for both HK and CA Version is just 1-2 days ago so it really seems like it's just the announced free to play Weekend Edition...

Edited by Evil_Joker88

19 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Oddly on the website they announce ps+ is required to play Borderlands 3 free this weekend. But i bought it in HK store for free without ps+. And i don't see it free either ps+ or for all in German PSN Shop at all...

Edit: it's free in Canada but not in the US :D but release date for both HK and CA Version is just 1-2 days ago so it really seems like it's just the announced free to play Weekend Edition...

I think this is just bad rollout, which is pretty typical for PSN store and their regions.

I quickly checked the link above (second post) and the listing is indeed tracked as "Demo" over at PSPrices.com and it also has "end date" property which is identical to what's mentioned in the article I posted.

YDPdGRo.png

GnLm8z2.png

(16:00 GMT = 17:00 BST = 5:00 PM BST)