Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League

1 minute ago, Raveniteh said:

I wonder which version of Suicide Squad are they going to use and which villains are going to be included. I hope for Harley, King Shark, Deadshot, Rick Flag and maaaaybe Enchatress. Anything else is a bonus.

Probably new 52 or totally new based on something like they did with the Arkham Series. Can't wait ?

4 minutes ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Probably new 52 or totally new based on something like they did with the Arkham Series. Can't wait 1f60d.png

I wouldn't mind New52. I wouldn't mind rebirth team either. But it's Rocksteady, we can trust them to make a good game. 

As a massive fan of DC this is awesome and a long time coming. I know this has been rumored for awhile now. To be honest I'd rather if Rocksteady was working on a new IP but they're super talented and I can't wait to see what else they do in the DCU especially with the Suicide Squad

The movie Suicide Squad isn't what I'd call an accurate or decent depiction of the comic material so I really hope they aren't using that as inspiration (not saying that as a criticism, i'm awful in that I actually really liked the movie). The way they were written in the New 52 series was great in my opinion so i'm crossing my fingers that it will pull inspiration from that.

It would be cool if it was part of the same universe they created in the Arkham games. Also the fact that Superman is on the first promo material seems really interesting. It would be brilliant if they ended up having to save him in some way. That or he is hunting them or something. There are loads of possibilities for this and i'm looking forward to see and hear more.

[Edit] Well, apart from Margot Robbie and her Harley performance, I thought she pulled off a decent Quinzel for sure. Also, I think I just realised I might have a crush on Margot Robbie ?

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

Wonder what the roster will be. Wouldn't mind if they went old school with some obscure characters almost no one remembers. But they'll probably go mainstream for the masses. Anyway also wonder if it will be in the same universe as the Arkham series. And what's with the picture? Makes it seem like Superman will be in it and might be the antagonist.

2 hours ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I actually really liked the movie

I thought I was the only one, lol.

I'd definitely prefer if they keep this in the Arkham Universe. I mean the Arkham games have mentioned JLA members by name before...so seeing a whole new world unfold from the eyes of the villains would be great.

But the whole GaaS model and it being focused on online co-op is a turn off for me, if true. It's not a deal breaker, I'd have to see what they're going for ultimately. But a more contained, single player experience is what I would prefer.