I'm getting my ps4 pretty much for free

big_bob002

I'm getting my ps4 pretty much for free.

You're not getting the point.

If I trade two cars for one car, I don't have a free car. It costs the worth of those cars combined.

You trade in a lot of games, so you're paying with the value of those games. Just because you pay extra money doesn't mean it costs only that money.

In any case, you're actually in a way losing money on this deal, seeing as how stores pay pretty low bulk prices for used games. Selling it on eBay or something would get you lots more, probably enough to buy a PS4 and even two games with no additional cost.

But I still think it's a good idea to trade in those games if you want a PS4, so good on you.

You're not getting the point.

If I trade two cars for one car, I don't have a free car. It costs the worth of those cars combined.

You trade in a lot of games, so you're paying with the value of those games. Just because you pay extra money doesn't mean it costs only that money.

In any case, you're actually in a way losing money on this deal, seeing as how stores pay pretty low bulk prices for used games. Selling it on eBay or something would get you lots more, probably enough to buy a PS4 and even two games with no additional cost.

But I still think it's a good idea to trade in those games if you want a PS4, so good on you.

Well tbh I'm pretty much the exact opposite of a collector, at least for games. I've been giving my friend all my games for years. Once I finish a game, I have no interest in playing it again. Although, I do get the collection thing. Here's his collection.post-61563-0-69699000-1380330308_thumb.jpg Edited by big_bob002