THE ANCIENT GODS: PART 1 - DLC, October 20th

ziggypossum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods - Part One & Update 3 Release Notes

https://slayersclub.bethesda.net/en/article/Gy3y2pBJ385B5M7CXuCPV/the-ancient-gods-part-one-and-update-3-release-notes

Edited by ziggypossum
UPD

Does standalone version have its own trophy list? Or you won't get trophies if you launch dlc as a standalone? I tried to download it as a standalone but because I have a whole game, it just started downloading the whole game. It will be strange if people get dlc trophies for playing standalone game and not having a game. Explain please if you know

10 minutes ago, Anton_games337 said:

Does standalone version have its own trophy list? Or you won't get trophies if you launch dlc as a standalone? I tried to download it as a standalone but because I have a whole game, it just started downloading the whole game. It will be strange if people get dlc trophies for playing standalone game and not having a game. Explain please if you know

AC Black Flag had both Standalone and standard versions of DLC Freedom Cry, you can get trophies in both separately. Maybe they doing something similar

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anton_games337 said:

The list is now live on the main site and since there is only 1 list, It's safe to assume the devs are going down the Last of Us route and making it so the story DLC can be played without owning the main game but it will install the full list regardless.