Free to play until August 19th

Sergen

I guess if you play nonstop, crash through all the dialog and have some much higher ilevel people with you (so you're just being carried through everything), the basic story and full vanilla zone completion can be done in a few days. It's gonna be a real slog, though. The PvP trophies can be carried if you have enough gold, but Emperor takes a full month at minimum to get.

6 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

I guess if you play nonstop, crash through all the dialog and have some much higher ilevel people with you (so you're just being carried through everything), the basic story and full vanilla zone completion can be done in a few days. It's gonna be a real slog, though. The PvP trophies can be carried if you have enough gold, but Emperor takes a full month at minimum to get.

I've managed to get Emperor within 3 hours after a campaign reset, it's not the longest trophy on the game but it is incredibly circumstantial and has many dynamic variables that need to all align perfectly in place for everything to work out. The longest trophies are the Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant, Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion and Hero of the Ebonheart Pact because there are around 20 zones filled with quests to do and you must complete over 700 of them for the platinum, Master Fisher is the longest individual trophy on the list and typically takes around 100 hours to earn if you farm the bait yourself and then fish with it, if you get the bait given to you by someone else then it'd take around 70 hours but that is down to RNG. Emperor can't have a number given to it as I specified prior. Also you can't really be a new player and get Emperor unless you rely heavily on being carried by people who have had prior experience with the game.

Realistically speaking, a rushed platinum run for this game probably really takes 300-400 hours, that's the platinum only, the DLC you're looking at over 200 more hours, my post was simply banter because this game is notorious to members of this website for various trophies it has. To anyone reading this thread I do recommend trying the game on an alt account for those 12 days to see how you'd feel about committing to it on your main account as I enjoy the game a lot and have invested over 2000 hours into it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good RPG to play. It's an MMO, but not like any traditional MMO you may have played in the past, it has hundreds of hours of solo content to enjoy.

Edited by Sergen

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

I've managed to get Emperor within 3 hours after a campaign reset, it's not the longest trophy on the game but it is incredibly circumstantial and has many dynamic variables that need to all align perfectly in place for everything to work out. The longest trophies are the Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant, Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion and Hero of the Ebonheart Pact because there are around 20 zones filled with quests to do and you must complete over 700 of them for the platinum, Master Fisher is the longest individual trophy on the list and typically takes around 100 hours to earn if you farm the bait yourself and then fish with it, if you get the bait given to you by someone else then it'd take around 70 hours but that is down to RNG. Emperor can't have a number given to it as I specified prior. Also you can't really be a new player and get Emperor unless you rely heavily on being carried by people who have had prior experience with the game.

Oh! That's good to hear about Emperor, at least. Last I looked into it, all the PVP guilds were quoting carries at 30 days. But that was also a little over a year ago.

I had completely forgotten about the fishing one.

Just now, Jelly Soup said:

Oh! That's good to hear about Emperor, at least. Last I looked into it, all the PVP guilds were quoting carries at 30 days. But that was also a little over a year ago.

I had completely forgotten about the fishing one.

3 hours after the reset was a complete fluke run where I played the below level 50 campaign with a powerful build for fun after seeing that the previous Emperor had hit level 50. Typically speaking I'd say that most people fail their first week going for the trophy, normally through no fault of their own so if I'm being fair I'd say that in the current climate the average person who has a lot of free time might take up to 2 weeks to get Emperor.

6 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

Are we sure you can get trophies from this? I started it and played a bit but the trophy list isn't appearing on my trophy tab on the PS4

I don't know, if you can get level 10 on a character, it would be easy to get this trophy: Alliance War Recruit by playing Battlegrounds matches, at least then you can see if you're able to get trophies. Otherwise Soul Shriven in Coldharbour doesn't take long to try out, if you use a wayshrine and travel to Stonefalls and then talk to the hooded figure.