Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Piggie_Pie

New Gravity Rush Teased...

40 posts in this topic

Sony are teasing a new Gravity Rush project at the Tokyo Game Show. 4Gamer spotted a video at TGS that shows what appears to be Kat soaring over buildings. The video ended with the words “Fall again… A new project from Team Gravity”.
Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/18/new-gravity-rush-game-teased-at-tokyo-game-show/#pZq1sDXdT1OmMZgf.99

gravity_rush_thumb.jpg

I was late to the party when it comes to Gravity Rush... I only just played it a few months ago... but i must say that it was a great experience...

Edited by Pigburkulosis

I enjoyed gravity rush, but sometimes the controls bugged me a lot. Then I got stuck on a stupid boss so I havent played since

Great game... even though I could have done without some of those challenges... especially in the DLCs. :shakefist:

xD YES! I loved gravity rush I even went and collected all the trophies. I would love it if they let us use Raven in the next game though 

I didn't get the DLC yet but i really liked the game... fun and challenging

First Gravity Rush was just mediocre, no way i would spend 50 bucks on another one, i probably wouldn't even play it for free

Here's the trailer. 

:P All I need to see now is Raven being playable 

Yay! Loved that game, only thing keeping me from obtaining the Plat is the annoying race challenges

I would love to play a sequel to this game. Really enjoyed the first game and its the best game on the vita so far :)

Gravity Rush is an awesome game and definitely deserves a sequel. It will be nice to see what else the developers can get out of the Vita now that they've been around it for a lot longer.

Parker

Seems like i'll need to play the first one. I bought my vita like 7 months ago and i still haven't played any games on it. 

Maybe they'll tie up some of those loose ends they left all over the place at the end of the first game. That'd be nice.

Gravity Rush was an amazingly entertaining game.

Replay value aside (other than the DLC which I've yet to completely buy), it's one of the best PSVita games available and I'll definitely be picking up Gravity Rush 2.