Serious Co op connection issues

cbh114

it's been broken on both platforms forever, sometimes it works sometimes not.. but all of this was pre covid. now with the bandwidth limitations you'll be lucky to do anything. just make sure your both on wired connections, and any amount of afk'ing will generally leave you open to severe bandwidth drops. especially if people in your house are using the net.

It worked pretty well last weekend, but all this week it sucks. I barely can get to day 2-3 before one of use freezes in game. IMHO if it says very poor connection its really not even worth trying. 

Usually have a download speed of 120Mps down and 10 up. I guess I'll see how it looks tomorrow. 

I think a wired connection for both players is a must. A year ago, when I was first trying to get the online stuff done and still used wi-fi, I kept getting disconnected. Every time. I recently tried it again with a wired connection (made sure my partner also had a wired connection) and we managed to do it first try, no problems at all.

Edited by Sneezin--

4 hours ago, Sneezin-- said:

I think a wired connection for both players is a must. A year ago, when I was first trying to get the online stuff done and still used wi-fi, I kept getting disconnected. Every time. I recently tried it again with a wired connection (made sure my partner also had a wired connection) and we managed to do it first try, no problems at all.

That's the thing we both have a Ethernet cable so IDK what's wrong 

9 hours ago, cbh114 said:

That's the thing we both have a Ethernet cable so IDK what's wrong 

Wired connection just give you Nat 1. You need Nat 1 if your partner has Nat 3. Are you both from the same region? I completed coop a week ago. Did not have any problem although game said always what we have bad connection.

Try to play with other gamer

Edited by MARlNERO