Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?

Crzy Minus

Do you plan to earn all trophies for this game and get the platinum?  

428 members have voted

1. 1. Question above.

• Yes
    • No

Having fun > getting the plat.

And so far i'm having fun with the game. 

My only gripe with it would be the unstable connection.  Many times I manage to win an episode only to find out that it didn't count for me because of a connection error.

Edited by milanbarca82
  • Like 1

I feel the best strategy for enjoying this game is to play casually and earn all the trophies (excluding Infallible). Then, when you have done that and have achieved some form of skill at the game along with good knowledge about each game, then you can try for the 5 wins in a row. Honestly the main roadblock for everyone once they hit this stage is the team games, which is already making people give up. I'm not giving up, however, and I will get my Infallible trophy eventually...

3 hours ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

Why spent hours of grind and pain on a stupid trophy list when others game are more simple and fun.

Collecting trophies is the same hobby like collecting post stamps. People are proud and happy to have very rare items in their collections:)

• Like 3

It's funny i've never had any connection problems so far. The only one i had, was very early i could not find any matches.

As for the plat .... can't really plan this. winning five in a row seems impossible for me as i would crumble under the pressure if i would manage to win four in a row ?

• Like 1

I don't believe I stand a chance of getting the Infallible trophy at the moment. Can't even chain together 2 wins in a row. My goal is to earn the other trophies and hope Infallible becomes easier at some point. 

Dumb luck and team games aside, I get disconnected from games far too often for this to be feasible for me anyways. Nothing I can do about that. 

Jigen the guy one trophy away (50 cosmetics) sure as hell does. Haaa.  Im 'probably' not going win 5 whole game in a row with my lil bean dude with such crazy variables of a 60 person lobby.   I mean, fk how many adderall did he take? Does he sleep?  Does he like nature?  Lol  im mean that guy is proving just how NOT to trophy hunt.  I genuinely feel bad looking at his profile.  As if he's committing trophy gluttony.  This is a game to enjoy, it really is.  I plann on getting most trophies over an extended period of time.  Im kinda curious where the game could go with it's support.  Its the first season. 

This is just my opinion but i stand by it, why would you grind this game to THAT extent?  Very fun game but, not THAT fun to repeat for 3, 4 days non stop.  Get your trophies how you want, but enjoy your sunset too.  I want to be anything but that type of trophy hunter.  Everyone is in such a rat race these days.  Gl all.

• Like 1

I'll try to get most of them but when it comes to infallible, if I get lucky so be it.

Hopefully, in the future it becomes easier to obtain. Overall this game has just been a blast to play and kinda forget about trophies.

Edited by Hedgito

EfDUF8RWsAEPVVi?format=jpg&name=small

I will be getting the platinum after-all. Just the grind now and things should be fairly decent. I actually must note however:

I was disconnected mid-game during the final and got the message about recieving my rewards on login. I didn't get any rewards on login but did in-fact keep my win streak.

Edited by McDermottx94
Adjusted Image

Probably not getting the platnium. 

I don't think I'll be getting infallible unless it becomes easier later on. None of my friends are interested in this right now so the party one would be tough too. 

Shame since I only tend to platinum games I really like and this would be one of them if it was more manageable. 

37 minutes ago, McDermottx94 said:

EfDUF8RWsAEPVVi?format=jpg&name=small

I will be getting the platinum after-all. Just the grind now and things should be fairly decent. I actually must note however:

I was disconnected mid-game during the final and got the message about recieving my rewards on login. I didn't get any rewards on login but did in-fact keep my win streak.

So, did that disconnect count as a win? Or was it a pause? Congrats anyways

• Like 1

• 1 month later...