Platinum Trophy Not Achievable

Fresh-Tech1

When they say Report a Bug at the and it says your Alwsome thanks for improving Fortnite ME: No your killing the game with bad patches...
I Recommned not to Complete Challenges If your close to finishing. Don’t Compete it until The issue Gets Patch to be on the Safe Side. If you have (All Together Now) DON’T Complete it 

Edited by Fresh-Tech1
Forgot more info

Won't the trophies autopop if they ever fix the issue? You can transfer your progress from PC to PS4 for a fast platinum or use your account on the other region version of the game and get it. I don't think people need to hold back from making progress because I believe the trophies would unlock once they actually fix the issue.

• Like 2

It'll get patched eventually. You just have to wait. Take a break from the game if you are so displeased. You forget how small the StW team works and how they must focus on issues that affect the majority of players, not trophies which affect the minority of players. I've personally shown you the Trello logs where it shows that the team knows about the problem and is investigating it.

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

Won't the trophies autopop if they ever fix the issue? You can transfer your progress from PC to PS4 for a fast platinum or use your account on the other region version of the game and get it. I don't think people need to hold back from making progress because I believe the trophies would unlock once they actually fix the issue.

Yes. I've told him this multiple times in the comments of the Fortnite guide.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sergen said:

I know that but I wouldn’t finish just incase of it not poping 

8 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

It'll get patched eventually. You just have to wait. Take a break from the game if you are so displeased. You forget how small the StW team works and how they must focus on issues that affect the majority of players, not trophies which affect the minority of players. I've personally shown you the Trello logs where it shows that the team knows about the problem and is investigating it.

Yes. I've told him this multiple times in the comments of the Fortnite guide.

Hey Phoenix how are you