Date A Live: Spirit Pledge - Global

BOOTP

Just wondered if anyone else is playing and enjoying this recent mobile release? ?

Outside of Azur Lane, I don’t have a lot of gacha game experience, but I definitely prefer focusing and getting to know a much smaller roster of characters. Also a fan of beat-em-up’s so I guess that helps.

High-rolled at the start and have ended up with all the S-rank characters so far (Rookie Summon helped a lot), plus the three Kurumi Sephira from the most recent event. Just need to grab Kurumi's Neko outfit in the next couple of weeks.

Kotori my favourite at the moment!

I'm playing this along with Azur Lane and Tales of Crestoria.

The Hell difficulty was hard so I wait until I can level Kurumi to Level 30 or more so it be a little easier.

Still working on getting Kurumi's Cat Girl outfit.

Kurumi, Kotori and Natsumi are my favorite girls (Natsumi are not in the Global version but will be if they add Natsumi Search and Natsumi Change chapters to the Global version one day)

12 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Still working on getting Kurumi's Cat Girl outfit.

Nice. Kurumi is definitely a favourite and I am literally one Neko Token away from getting Kurumi's costume - just going to wait it out and meet the 35 date requirement.

New chapter coming very soon and I noticed they added Proof of Oath badges (already!) which I think will be used for the Inverse Tokha limited event.

Hoping for Mayuri very soon. ?

Edited by BOOTP

On 8/10/2020 at 11:58 AM, BOOTP said:

Nice. Kurumi is definitely a favourite and I am literally one Neko Token away from getting Kurumi's costume - just going to wait it out and meet the 35 date requirement.

New chapter coming very soon and I noticed they added Proof of Oath badges (already!) which I think will be used for the Inverse Tokha limited event.

Hoping for Mayuri very soon. 1f642.png

Miku Truth is here so now the game has all of Anime Season 1&2. Cool that Tenka Inverse Tokha is added and has her own limited trial where you fight Halloween Yoshino, Natsumi, Origami (Spirit ver.), Miku and Kotori in her commander outfit instead of the normal Spirit outfit. While the so called "Chapter 2" had Mayuri as Boss Fight and damn that fight was hard to 3 star even with a Inverse Tokha at LV 70(She is a trial character so her LV is not limited to your level).

I hope the Neptunia crossover characters comes to the Global version so I can add Noire to my team one day(failed to do that in Azur Lane since I did not have room for Azur Lane on my old phone).

btw. Inverse Tokha's skills are damn powerful if she's at level 70, the Miku boss fight was hard then I did not use her skills but with them, Miku was a piece of cake(then I don't stand in her "aura" attack for too long).

On 8/14/2020 at 0:26 AM, Leon Castle said:

btw. Inverse Tokha's skills are damn powerful if she's at level 70

Very true, I been using her Trial EX version to burn through the Spirit Trials each day. She cannot be used in Endless Corridor, though.

It took me a 100 summons to get Inverse Tohka (a LOT of Mana's along the way...), but I was pretty disappointed to discover that Inverse Tohka's fragments can ONLY be obtained via further summons of her in the event which will cost a fortune. So I guess she'll be staying at SS for me. ?

With this in mind, I am mainly focusing on building Kotori and Kurumi now.

By the way, I've freed up a friend slot if you fancy adding me in game (531636726).

Edited by BOOTP

On 8/17/2020 at 9:15 PM, BOOTP said:

Very true, I been using her Trial EX version to burn through the Spirit Trials each day. She cannot be used in Endless Corridor, though.

It took me a 100 summons to get Inverse Tohka (a LOT of Mana's along the way...), but I was pretty disappointed to discover that Inverse Tohka's fragments can ONLY be obtained via further summons of her in the event which will cost a fortune. So I guess she'll be staying at SS for me. 1f610.png

With this in mind, I am mainly focusing on building Kotori and Kurumi now.

By the way, I've freed up a friend slot if you fancy adding me in game (531636726).

If you keep on buliding Kotori you might not have to get Tenka to LV 70 and EX Rank as just at LV 25, She took the "hell" out of the hell mode in the last stage of Tohka Dead End.

Same here and I focus on building Mana as well until Natsumi or Noire joins the Global version.

Sent.

Edit: Found out it's Favor LV 2 gift.

Here's something I found that can help with getting all endings(and not bad endings)

Dates

Edited by Leon Castle

• 2 months later...