Varynia_MH19

How many wins have you got so far ?

405 posts in this topic

I’m level 25 in the season and I won 10 times.

Posted (edited)

6 wins. It's sad because I'm good at races, so I usually reach the final, but when it comes to the finals, I'm only good at the mountain climbing where I have about 50% winrate. In the other finals I have the amazing winrate of 0%, literally, I've played maybe 10-15 finals of each (tail grabbing and hexagone), didn't won any

Edited by Lezonidas

0 wins because of grabby people and trolling team mates lag-spikes and wonky physics

Four. I always get pipped on the fall mountain level. Always almost get the crown and fail. Or my team is atrocious. Either one. 

0 🤣 made the last round a lot but no Ws 

5 wins level 27. I always loose at the end, often twice... 😬

Level 18 just got 10th win

only managed 2 in a row so far, that 5 in a row is going to be tricky 

currently at 18 wins, I've had about four or five times i won back to back, sadly couldnt chain them for the Infallible trophy

Posted (edited)

Level 40, 35/40 i think, or even more. Don't know if there is a way to check how many (but I don't think there is, no stats at the moment)

And... 2 times to 4 wins in a row. 😩

Edited by MakkutheCrazy

1 hour ago, BallisticBucket said:

0 wins because of grabby people and trolling team mates lag-spikes and wonky physics

are you playing a different game? me and my mates encountered none of this. yeah some grabbing but this is part of the game, same as "wonky" physics (everyone deals with same physics so it's balanced). trolling teammates? no, but if you are yellow, you lose. that's the rules 😆 no lag spikes but a lot of server problems (like everyone else)

@topic: 20

More than 7 but less than 20. My highest streak is 2 wins and I don't think some of my wins registered because I got a disconnection error. I'd hate that to happen on my 5th win in a row...

Posted (edited)

I actually just got my first win! It was on hexagons which was surprising, I fell through so many floors so I ended up running in a spiral along the bottom floor and then jumping one tile at a time to sabotage everyone else 😂

I have a question about custom punchlines though. I bought one from the shop but that trophy never popped for me, just the win and level 25 🤔 are punchlines not celebrations?

edit: never mind I got show off, I just never saw it pop 😂

Edited by hittheroadbucky

There is no way to check in-game right? other than the crowns which i already spent. Anyway i think i won 6 times, 2 in a row then lost in a team mini game... Solo playlist when?

11 lvl, 9 wins, i had 3 wins in a row yesterday, next game final - disconnect:)