How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

6 wins. It's sad because I'm good at races, so I usually reach the final, but when it comes to the finals, I'm only good at the mountain climbing where I have about 50% winrate. In the other finals I have the amazing winrate of 0%, literally, I've played maybe 10-15 finals of each (tail grabbing and hexagone), didn't won any

Edited by Lezonidas
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BallisticBucket said:

0 wins because of grabby people and trolling team mates lag-spikes and wonky physics

are you playing a different game? me and my mates encountered none of this. yeah some grabbing but this is part of the game, same as "wonky" physics (everyone deals with same physics so it's balanced). trolling teammates? no, but if you are yellow, you lose. that's the rules ? no lag spikes but a lot of server problems (like everyone else)

@topic: 20

I actually just got my first win! It was on hexagons which was surprising, I fell through so many floors so I ended up running in a spiral along the bottom floor and then jumping one tile at a time to sabotage everyone else ?

I have a question about custom punchlines though. I bought one from the shop but that trophy never popped for me, just the win and level 25 ? are punchlines not celebrations?

edit: never mind I got show off, I just never saw it pop ?

Edited by hittheroadbucky