How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

Anyone have really horrible ( what I assume is ) desync? Like people grabbing tails miles away or worse yet, jumping and grabbing crown on fall mountain but giving the win to the person behind you who didn't grab it? Happened twice in a row. No it isn't my Internet and no im not bothered about losing, just asking as I haven't saw it happen before the new patch (Well fall mountain issue as tails always been broke) 

5 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

Anyone have really horrible ( what I assume is ) desync? Like people grabbing tails miles away or worse yet, jumping and grabbing crown on fall mountain but giving the win to the person behind you who didn't grab it? Happened twice in a row. No it isn't my Internet and no im not bothered about losing, just asking as I haven't saw it happen before the new patch (Well fall mountain issue as tails always been broke) 

I just got my 20th win, thus I have all the trophies except the infamous and terrifying infallible trophy. Will I go for it? Not really, I'm not winning finals consistently, although I am getting better and almost always reach the finals, 5 straight wins for me is not achievable. If playing the game casually OUT OF NOWHERE, I win 3 straight I will then use the glitch of quitting team games, and games I am preforming poorly to get my 4th and 5th win, although I will probably stay at 91 percent in this game, but it doesn´t matter since I am having tons of fun playing with friends casually and proud of my 20 crowns hahaha.

• Like 1

People in here saying they've got 50+ wins and I'm sitting over here going crazy when I finally got my third at level 30! ?

It's a fun game, it can be frustrating at times but that's bound to happen with a 60+ battle royale race. A couple of things I'd change are:

Turning off grab for games that don't require it. 

Get rid of fall mountain as a final, maybe replace it with slime clime. At this stage, at least one person in the front row is good enough that if you're not in the front row you're going to lose. Enjoy the other finals though. 

4 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

On a serious note, does anyone even read the info it gives you before starting any round? Like it even tells you to USE R2 TO GRAB THE CROWN. Like the amount of people I’ve seen that don’t win by not reading this info just baffles me

The first time playing each game, I read the info but with this game, after what feels like never even getting close to winning after multiple matches, you don’t retain that info. Had totally forgotten about it on the first time I actually got there first. Hope this helps make this a bit less baffling for you 

Maybe 50-60 wins but it's getting extremely hard to win now. Everybody knows the way for fall mountain, royale fumble is shit, hexagon is skill and bunch of luck that you don't have bad luck and jump showdown is.......

Spoiler

Edited by REAPER4536
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

Maybe 50-60 wins but it's getting extremely hard to win now. Everybody knows the way for fall mountain, royale fumble is shit, hexagon is skill and bunch of luck that you don't have bad luck and jump showdown is.......

Hide contents

Damn, that was an intense finale! Congrats!
The game for sure is way harder now, than it was just a week ago. I got the Infallible trophy today, and yes, it is heavily luck based. Before coming to the finale, RNGesus has to bless you with the right rounds and hope that you don't get eliminated by griefers.

I'm pretty good at Hexagone finales, so my victories came from 4 Hexagones and 1 Royal Fumble. I might upload the runs tomorrow, as I also had some intense ones that felt like 5 minutes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theaface said:

Up to 175 wins. Managed a second legitimate 5-in-a-row streak yesterday.

Nice, congrats!

I think I'm in the realm of around 150 wins.  I've not really been tracking it but currently have 76 crowns and bought pretty much everything in the store, had a couple of streaks the past couple of days but nothing above 4.  Really looking forward to season 2 and new game modes.

• Like 1

I had been win like 40+ times. I was my first time 4 streak win. It's somehow happen mess up in slime clime and saw two person stand on yellow beam then I am walking to person hit push me out of it. Then back down and touch flooding "Eliminate" That's seem disappointed. I'm almost close to get trophy win 5 row. Well, It's start back to zero. I'll keeping trying to do my best as can. 

15 hours ago, theaface said:

Up to 175 wins. Managed a second legitimate 5-in-a-row streak yesterday.

How do you play for so long to get so many wins? Doesn’t it get boring repeating the same games over and over again? I’ve got 50+ wins but stoped after the obtaining the Platinum