How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

6 minutes ago, ShahinMiah said:

How do you play for so long to get so many wins? Doesn’t it get boring repeating the same games over and over again? I’ve got 50+ wins but stoped after the obtaining the Platinum

I doubt I play more than most of the people into the game right now. I imagine people would be applying their own win ratios to my stat and assuming I’ve played 1000s of rounds, which definitely isn’t the case.

As for the repetition, I’m sure I’ll ease off soon and await for the S2 content to drop, but the same argument could be made about just about any online multiplayer game - they’re largely about doing the same core gameplay loop. If the loop is satisfying and there’s enough randomness to cause each game to be different, that’s what holds the interest.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Potent_Delusions said:

Probably like 15.

Message me on here or PSN if you're good at the game, speak good english verbally and have decent time on your hands. Looking to form a 4man squad. Makes this trophy a lot easier. 

I can help. Just send me a message on PSN.

• Like 1

Just reached my first final and also managed to convert it into win number 1! I was originally gutted because the game was Jump Showdown and it was down to the final two. From my perspective I was knocked off first, but apparently so was the other guy and I managed to get the crown. Hey I'll take it! 

Not sure anymore, but it's probably close to 50 wins at this point. I finally got Infallible today after a week and a half of on and off trying for it, and yes, it was with the exploit. Even doing it like that, this was one of the toughest trophies I think I've ever gone for and gotten. Now to go back to fully enjoying the game again.

still playing after 40. have about 11 crowns so i won at least 8 or more.

most of the wins are from hexagon. a couple from fall mountain and one from royal fumble.

guessing i like hexagon for some reason. it's preferred (due to skill).

edit: not sure what i plan to do with my crowns. maybe season 2 there's something (not wanting the bullet costume).

Edited by kingdrake2

Since I play this a lot less now and I hit a milestone I think I'll post up my current win count here, not too long back I hit my 250th win. I don't really play it now so much (the games do get old) but I check back daily for the store because theres 1 item I really want and it just won't god-damn show up!

Here's hoping they keep this game fresh because it does feel like it's going to just be this short term boom period where everyone's crazy over it then it just dies.