How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

4 wins, I'm happy. 2 on Hex-a-Gone, 2 on Fall Mountain.

On a bad run currently where I'm not getting to the final. I keep losing team games, usually Fall Ball and the last two times the score has been 10-0. WTF! I always lose when I'm on the Blue team. Doing my head in!

Now up to 10 wins and it's going to take ages to get another 10 wins, I have the skills and know each map very well but luck is rarely on my side as I've been in around 40 finals and only managed to win 10 of them, it would also help if I stop getting disconnected from games every time too

Edited by Jinxcendant-XIII

37 minutes ago, papert0wng1rl said:

I just recently started playing and spent maybe 5 hours in the game so far. Zero wins ? I wrote Fall Guys off as a casual game for me. No way I am chasing these trophies.

I mean, did you really expect to win with 5 hours against people who have been playing everyday for a month? You just need to practice and learn the maps and strategies. 

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

I mean, did you really expect to win with 5 hours against people who have been playing everyday for a month? You just need to practice and learn the maps and strategies. 

No, I did not expect to win after 5 hours. What I am saying is that I have no drive to go after wins or learn strategies in a game like Fall Guys. Just playing this game to relax after some more demanding, story-driven games. Therefore my zero wins is quite amusing to me.

4 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

5 wins now, 2 on Hex-a-Gone, 2 on Fall Mountain and 1 on Jump Showdown (final version).

About 11 race wins I think (lost count)

Just aiming to get level 40 and then I'm done. Currently level 33.

I am basically in the same spot as you.  The grind in the 30’s is real.  You need 35,000 XP for Level 40 and that feels like a world away.  Every game feels the exact same as the one played before it.  But I need to get Level 40 this season as no way I play this many games again.  

They really need to add better variety in each individual event for Season 2.  So boring following the exact same path each time like nearly everyone else.