How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

27 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

There is no way to check in-game right? other than the crowns which i already spent. Anyway i think i won 6 times, 2 in a row then lost in a team mini game... Solo playlist when?

i doubt they will bring a solo playlist tbh, by some of the tweets they have been posting about it

49 minutes ago, Alaquia said:

are you playing a different game? me and my mates encountered none of this. yeah some grabbing but this is part of the game, same as "wonky" physics (everyone deals with same physics so it's balanced). trolling teammates? no, but if you are yellow, you lose. that's the rules 1f606.png no lag spikes but a lot of server problems (like everyone else)

@topic: 20

This is so true. Every time I'm on the yellow team they lose ?

I am up to 16 or 17, I have spent 17 crowns in the store, maybe 18 and still have 2.

I am really sad about the infallible trophy though. Today I won 5 games out of 7. My losses were in Jinxed, which is literally just half the players getting wiped at random (i've never seen a team win by more than 2 lives) and then the keep the balls in your zone game. I really can't see myself getting any better relative to the playerbase.

Most fun I've had on a game in ages though. 

8 hours ago, Jigsaw_Geist said:

I've managed to win my 7th game a couple of minutes ago.

2 Wins. 2.5 if i count the crown I didn't know to grab.

5 hours ago, Carol said:

I just won for the first time! I definitely took my time! ?

Congrats!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alaquia said:

are you playing a different game? me and my mates encountered none of this. yeah some grabbing but this is part of the game, same as "wonky" physics (everyone deals with same physics so it's balanced). trolling teammates? no, but if you are yellow, you lose. that's the rules 1f606.png no lag spikes but a lot of server problems (like everyone else)

@topic: 20

I've been having same issues though. I've even recorded some of the issues to go back and make sure I wasn't seeing things. I'm jumping through Hoops before the other team, but THEY get the credit somehow.... I'm like 4-5 body lenghts away from other players and they're still able to grab my tail. Meanwhile, I'm right behind them and can't get their tail. I've been reading around, and this is the case more often than not. I just think you've been having good luck with it.

19 minutes ago, stargate1995 said:

Level 39, around 50-55 wins, probably about 10 got server errored so no idea how many rewards I lost. Best streak was 7 in a row, only streak that went higher then 4.

wow, that is some next level shit, hope i never join your lobby. 

Early congrats tho, this platinum is yours already 

• Like 1