How many wins have you got so far ?

Haikkinnen

I'm at 34 wins so far and currently level 37. Don't have infallible yet though =(

I actually had a chance to win 5 games in a row. I won games 1,3,4 and 5. During the second one on royale fumble I gave the tail to my friend last couple seconds cause he needed a crown to buy an item. 

Regrets. =(

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

11 minutes ago, odie8391 said:

I’ve won 28 games and the ‘Infallible‘ trophy, but still haven’t gotten the ‘Veteran Status’ trophy yet, so not sure when that is going to turn up! 1f605.png

That's crazy! I'm level 37, eight wins, and "Veteran Status" just popped my last game. Would be nice to have stat tracking in the game at least for a few things.

• Like 1

I think i'm around the 10-15 mark... Not really been paying that much attention after the 7 wins one. .. As for win streak... Got 3 in a row and lost in the 4th final.

On a side note i can't see this game being that popular in a couple of months unless they release a wider variety of games. 

22 wins at level 35. I only know because my first win tonight unlocked the 20 wins trophy. woohoo! And then I won two more. I actually won Royale Fumble for the first time tonight, not once but twice! Infallible is looking to be more and more within reach everyday even if I have only ever managed to get a win streak of 2.4 going. 

Still on 0. I should have won hex a gone yesterday but made a horrible mistake on the last floor. Came 3rd and it literally ended a second after i fell.

Ive never had so much fun losing tho lol

I think its a shame they didnt add stats to this game or a couch guest to play with you but maybe in the future. So much potential with this game.

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Lvl 11, just 1 episode win. 2 race wins.

I presume if you win a race and an episode at the same time, you also get the race win added to the counter (?).

I'm not so sure about that - I'm fairly certain I was/am on 4 race wins and just earlier tonight I won an episode on the Fall Mountain race and I didn't get the trophy for 5 race wins. So unless I'm incorrect with my counting on race wins it looks like it may not count? Can anyone else here confirm??

Edited by A_Tennis_Giraffe